Bonus this Friday?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 18, 2015 at 4:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody know if we are getting bonuses this Friday?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Bonus reports are up today. Paid out Friday

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got mine...23k.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do we get the retention bonus?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when do we receive the additional payout? April or June?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not a bonus. That's a bill for Shire allowing you to work for them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

May

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bonus statements said it would be paid at the end of Q1. So that's March/April

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

clarification is needed. I thought it read you have to be employed at Q1 end but it was going to be paid out with Q1 bonus in May/June.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the bonus involves performance in Q4 2014 and Q1 2015, why would it be paid in March????

Use your head

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the Q4 portion could be paid out in March. Use your head.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does nobody pay attention in this company? It was clearly communicated that BOTH Q4 2014 and Q1 2015 kicker bonuses would be paid with the Q1 2015 bonus which we will get probably in May. This was stated on the original conference call as well as the follow up communication.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the Shire, our bonus is a great rabbit stew!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be a new hire

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone in this company know how to just publish and EXACT date on when these bonuses as well as every bonus will be paid out? My last company it was simple. A date was given at the beginning of the year that outlined when paydays where as well as bonus payout days were. This company seems to just play it by ear and that is why there is so much confusion always. How hard is it to create a payout schedule?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes this is accurate. 2014 Q4 and 2015 Q1 multiplier paid in May. This could also be called a retention bonus to entice people to stay through May to get their big payout.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you stay through March 31st you get the Q4 bonus payout even if you leave the company afterwards.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if u stay thru March 31st you get the Q4 and Q1 multiplier as well? This would be very good news for me. I could take a new job in April and get my multiplier $$

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

according to the bonus payout statement it says must be employed with shire at the end of Q1 to receive global kicker. So it sure looks like you would receive both Q4 and Q1 multipler. Even though you wouldn't receive it until May, you would not have to be an active employee in May.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the name of the fire breathing dragon in HR that refused to give us the gold for a bonus? Sunny day in the Shire today - - - time for a cup of tea and pipe full of tobacco!