Supernus

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My trainer NG of Kentucky

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this initial stuff. DC from H.O. Left as well, ok?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AL of Cincy left from my region yesterday to their corporate office

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the Supernus people have left, shire will announce the layoffs in the next two weeks. I am very concerned about Pfizer launching this new med. Shire has had it so easy the last two years because of no competition, now throw in pfizer and their marketing team going after PEDS! wow that is going to suck. glad they did launch in the back to school time frame. Only time will tell how this will effect sales.

This is a bad time to be an ADHD rep for shire

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would he go?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SI in Texas and ER in Florida also went over

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are all these people?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dave bonnell left

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would leave us CES. Wouldn't that be much worse?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many quit Monday to take the mgr roles?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a GREAT time be an ADHD rep with Shire. If the company keeps us around, we get to sell against a competitor. It takes physicans awhile to try new drugs, in the meantime Pfizer will be providing a strong sales force that will be in our PED's offices talking about the value of treating ADHD. The best sales reps at shire will capitalize on this situation and use it to further expand on Pfizer's point on treating ADHD with Vyvanse and Intuniv. Get a grip people. This is the exact reason why Shire needs us out there selling.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So why are all of us worried about getting laid off?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to all the Wendy Phillebaum stuff on this thread...she must respond and check it enough to have 6 posts removed...Wow Wendy! I thought you didn't check Cafepharma...this is a perfect instance that shows that managers and corporate check this site often

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WP the interm RD for NAshville left for Supernus as well

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets look at who left-
    Top 2 guys from the Intuniv brand team (by far the better of the 2 brand teams)
    Director of training
    The #1 and #2 ranked RDs last year
    10 reps who were ALL either PC winners and/or FSTs or interim RDs

And we are left looking forward to a "restructuring" that will result in layoffs, a hefty fine, and one of our 2 products going generic (which will prob result in more layoffs in 2014).

OUCH!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course managers and corp have a different set of rules... You must be brand new

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God she was a corp bitch

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever posted this, which were the 10 reps that left Shire then if you know everyone?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did the former Nashville RD turned Michigan RD leave too? Supernus? Anyone know?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with her for a little and never for that impression. And no, I'm not her nor her husband.