3 strikes and you're OUT

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2014 at 1:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 LAYOFFS in 3 years. Oh wait, the first was a CEM!!! What a joke.
    What a company!
    This company has, without a doubt, the absolute worst collection of DM's in the history of pharma. Across the country, most of the strong, experiences reps at DSI have no respect or confidence in their management. Trust is also a big issue.

Nice job Billy Mac

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not have said it better. I have been with this company for 5 years and have had 3 DM's during that period. The 2 that left figured things out real quickly and moved on from this train wreck. The one still here is a total moron. Seems it's like that around most of the country.

Believe me when I tell you, my resume has been updated and I'm moving on. I'm down to the final 3 with a very promising biotech that I am very excited about. I've won 3 GC's in 5 years and 4 out of 5 Platinum. But I have no future in DSI and I will not spend another Friday in January sitting at home waiting for a phone call. Enough already!!

I'm in my early 30's with a wife and 2 young kids. Time to move on. I'm no longer casting my lot with such an unstable and poorly managed company. I suggest others with skill and talent do the same. There are a lot of very talented and nice people (reps) with DSI who I am quite fond of. I have developed many friendships with many good people. It is hard to leave sometimes, especially when you like and respect so many of your peers and you are comfortable with your job and you feel that you do it well. But it's time for me to explore my options and take my services elsewhere.

To my fellow DSI reps, do not be afraid. There are options and plenty of better run companies out there who are always looking for good people.

From what I'm hearing, the "BRAIN DRAIN" has just begun.

Good luck to all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds like someone who didn't get the hospital position they were promised?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait! I was promised a hospital position too dammit!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Half of my district seems was promised hospital jobs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are pathetic. It's apparent yoy're not only unhappy, but also the creator of your own misery. Please leave the company and go be miserable elsewhere. Idiot.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

or come to Parsippany and be truly miserable!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work in Philly, its' cold, does anyone have any sox?
    Integrelin Man

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The one thing I hate about Cafepharma is when reps posts a inside joke only they understand. Is this suppose to be funny? Enlighten us.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like when the 547 does the XXD on the Greeeeaaaaarrrrr, right?!?!?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr. Anonymous? is that you? Or is it Mr. BDM???????

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I left the company, I would be "un-miserable". This company and these pitiful managers is what makes people miserable. Ask Jean Val Jean, he used to work here and he was Le Mis!!

I'm just hanging around doing as little as possible collecting these fool's money every 2 weeks. I can keep up this game for years. oh, maybe 1 more year till the next "CEM".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great reply - funny stuff here.

I'll take a parting shot cause I just handed in my resignation today:

THIS COMPANY IS PATHETIC. A JOKE.

I stayed around for 5 years and did next to nothing. Even doing as little as possible, I still managed to win a GC and Platinum for 2 out of my 5 years. Even now, my territory is ranked in the top 50, and I haven't made a "REAL" call in years. I have a manager who rides with me every month, at least on paper. He shows up at 10:30, we make 1 call, go to lunch from 11:30 till 1:30, I fill his ear with my eloquent BS, he leaves after lunch and goes home happy thinking I'm a great rep!!! He doesn't care. He's playing these fools just like we are.

I kinda felt like George Costanza these last 5 years working for Mr. Kruger!!! I know almost all the reps in my district, and others, are doing the same thing...nothing. Playing the game. collecting a check, and getting a decent IC payout very quarter with minimal effort because of the totally upside down IC plan - which by the way, not even our manager can give us a real explanation as to how it works.

Now that I just read what I just wrote, why am I leaving?!?!?!?!

Because I'm bored to death. I need to work with a real company selling real products to energize my batteries. If I stay at DSI any longer, I'd have to crawl under a rock and die!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true Pharma insider. Great way to make six figures in your pajamas, but it sucks the life out of you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coming from Medical Device, posts like these are why pharma is frowned upon....from the outside looking in, seems like a bunch of spoiled rich children complaining because life's way too easy then they get out there and get kicked in the @ss in a real sales job where constantly being on top of your game is an understatement

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you are one lucky employee. I had a micro-manager that followed me in different cars and studied my IPAD like no tomorrow. I hated this job, counter parts, and DM. I lasted only 4 months in the field. I am finally doing a real sales job now and couldn't be happier. If you can get away with the above behavior, DO IT! I am jealous.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:)