Welchol needs to Go!

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2014 at 11:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is crazy! The drug is older than dirt, and the company can't seem to accept the fact that it's run is over. It's done and insurance companies are starting to push back now that the drug has less than a year in its patient. DSI needs to wise up on this one.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It makes you poop....greeen

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you're finally facing the fact that you actually need to sell it...you POS fraud--I'm guessing that you're just another one of the many mediocre reps in this industry.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cant keep pushing it for diarrhea anymore huh? Doctors finally saw through your off market promotion?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical brainwashed response from another koolaid drinking corporate puke.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Owwww! Got me there! You shit stain.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop drinking the kool aid. layoffs are coming.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Indeed they will. Pharma is finished.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the hatchet wielding losers in HR will soon be on the bread line with the rest of us

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The drug is old but still profitable and when welchol goes you all go. This company is on a slow death march so I suggest you get out while you can.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love Welchol. That shit made me a ton of money, of course I bailed on this piece of crap company before the 2nd layoff. I am amazed at how long reps will try and convince themselves that DSI will still be around in 2 years. Welchol has always been the money drug, Benicar was just a me too drug and don't get me started on the rest of the P.O.S drugs.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sh@t is going generic in less than a year. It's done! Finished! Any company that still continues to promote a drug with less than 8 months of patient life is simply clueless. Every drug has it's day. And Welchol's day came and went years ago. Bring on the layoffs!