Considering an opening in AZ

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Apr 21, 2014 at 10:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Her own people doesnt like her, micromanager, will make your life miserable

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont work for this DM, Lorien Au Shutts. Nobody likes her in Daiichi Sankyo. Ask any rep/other DM's in the West.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Colorado reps, Texas reps, California reps, Arizona reps ask them about this DM

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason she's disliked by some reps is she actually tried to get these reps to sell, instead of just showing up and throwing up. These reps are the type that give pharma reps a bad name. It's just so pathetic how unprofessional they are. Good riddance.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good riddance??? Oh were still here! With several Gold Cups! No doubt a reflection of her managment. Since, you know, all we do is show up and throw up..... and then be like.... soooooo unprofessional..... like ugh! Were sooooo pathetic!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Lorien, WHO is the pathetic one trolling cafe pharma?! Go back to showing your reps how to sell your highness!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BTW, it's not LS replying. I'm on your team and I know exactly who you are and how you work. Trust me, your group is truly pathetic and there's more than a few of us who are very aware of the cancer you are to our district. Do all of us a favor and go away...or choke on something.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well then- since you seem to know exactly everything- would you please be so kind as to enlighten us as to why she's had so many people on leave or leave during her time with our district??? Please and thank you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First I work with the DM in question. before each field ride she drills into you (I have been in the car for hours rehearsing a call) to say exactly what she wants you to say, so you essentially throw up what she wants you say. If you don't do exactly what you practiced during the call you spend another hour playing a guessing game with her trying to find out what you did wrong and then you roll play it again. If you work for her you will be a robot, self expression is discouraged. That is not selling.

If you do ask a rep that has worked for her, 99% will say she is not a people person, she is obtuse, argumentative, quick to take offense, quick to anger, and quick to get even, and very very slow to give a meaningful compliment. She will run you ragged with endless emails, trackers, other meaningless tasks, and if any are not up to the standard of what she pictured in her mind (different from what she expressed) odds are you are going to get an hour long lecture on how you're, in her words "are you and idiot" "are you stupid" etc. I am not ashamed to say I am honestly afraid of her, all her reps are, they are scared if they say anything that isn't her way she will blow up.

Now as far as her success in getting reps to sell, if you're able to get a hold of the data from a couple of years ago Denver tanked while she was there, they were almost last. Since she's been gone from Denver, 4 people won gold cup a year after her departure. Before she got to AZ, we had a very successful territory, now many of us on the team have left and we are at the bottom of the barrel. She doesn't get the best from people, and its pretty clear it is from talented people that can win gold cup. 4 PEOPLE that were in the bottom under her in Denver, won gold cup the year AFTER she left. People in AZ won gold cup before she got here, where are we now?

Her pros:
    she clearly is brilliant when it comes to product knowledge and disease state
    She is relentless
    She is Bi-polar...oops con
    Signed,
    one of those reps who are one of the reps "she actually tried to get these reps to sell, instead of just showing up and throwing up. These reps are the type that give pharma reps a bad name....and one that Won gold cup before she came here

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what's your point?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an outside observer , If you don't get the point your clearly this LS. that lack of understanding to the multiple points above seems to be why your having such a problem with bad reviews from employees. Sounds rough, good luck

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a clue! There are nearly 30 posts on here from both inside and outside her time so it seems there are more than just one or two disgruntled people. And why are you so angry? Really you want someone to die? Now that's just crazy! Even if you do happen to really like the manager it's not like someone talked about your mother sheesh...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*inside and outside her team

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She's gone!!! Time to celebrate!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey help needed please. I think the DM opening I am interviewing for this week is for this position that just opened up. What is your RD (or RM) like? Frank? What is his mgmt style.
    I am not a MM DM freak like most. I believe reps should be trusted like adults!
    Give me some tips please….Thanks!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You seem like you'd be a great DM! I mean, asking for advice on CP and all, I can tell you're the type who's steady, mature, and doesn't follow the crowd. Turd!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did she go?