Portland/Seattle Managers

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2014 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thinking about applying for positions in Portland and Seattle, but I really don't want to join a team that isn't led by a good manager. Any thoughts?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of the best managers works in Seattle, but I don't know of any open positions.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't believe it. I haven't ever heard of a good manager.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seattle DM is awesome!! Probably one of the best at Daiichi. The direction and upper leadership however in this company is a joke! They are clueless and have made Daiichi a low class company. Sad really.. Good people will leave, some already have!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's a position for a Tacoma specialty position posted on your website. Does this position report to the Seattle manager mentioned? Is there more than one manager in Seattle?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. There are two managers in Seattle. The one I'm speaking of is primary care. The CV Specialty Manager is also a very good guy. Leadership in this company undervalued. The entire NW DM team is well respected by their reps, but unappreciated by upper management.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An outsider is very likely not going to get the specialty position, we have a very strong push for internal promotions lately. But you can wait out and some PC position area might open up

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Two pharma outsiders just got hired into the PC Seattle district. From what I've heard, they're good hires. Shows that the Seattle manager is maybe looking for something other than the same old thing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not so true

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CV Specialty Manager for NW has finish last in his region and near last in nation for several years now. There has also been a high rate of turnovers in NW specialty and not for promotions. Speaking to others he may not be "very good guy", beware.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your point is overshadowed by your complete inability to communicate in clear English!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha Ha! So true. Listen, not sure if you're part of this DM's team or if you know him personally, but, the fact he's had some turnover (and not for promotions) has ZERO to do with him. Try hiring someone for a specialty position at DSI with the salary range allowed and see where you get...... Often times, people accept offers and start training with DSI while still waiting to hear from other companies. Secondly, the NW has never been a high ranking district/region (for PC or CV) AND, lastly, the few people who remain on his team do so out of loyalty to him and the ones who have left did not leave because of him. So there you have it. I'm in his region and I've known him and his team for years.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If kniw him, you must be part team and maybe for the bat, but not to much has results for him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re-type that in Engish this time fuckface. LOL

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sorry, don't speak stupid. But nice try.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not really impressed with the leadership or lack thereof in the Seattle or Portland teams.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm on the metabolic team for Abbvie in the NW I'm thinking of applying for that open PC position. Does your company do a credit check? I just filed for bankrupcy and my house is being forclosed as I speak.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, you are good.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You would not want to work for the NW speciality manager, nothing to be gained joining that team.