ATTN: All DSI women.......

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2012 at 11:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you ever been at a NSM, Training meeting, POA and have been sexually harassed by your DM, RD, ASD!!!!!!!!PLEASE TELL YOUR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank G-d someone is on the right page!!!! DM here, last year POA meeting at the bar my RD had a few too many Buds. He started by having a fellow DM dance with me ( i guess to get his rocks off) Then he proceded to dance with me (weird and unethical) after numerous grabs he asks me to come to his room. Said no and off....................tomorrow morning he wanted to know why I wasn't a team player. Really........................

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please share initials to help other women. Sounds like you are not the only one.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. My experiences are at a much higher level in the organization. Like they say, the shxxxxt always rolls downhill.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand your situation, and I feel terrible about it!! Your experiences probably happens at huge national meetings. My situation is daily. I hear it on every phone call, every meeting and dinner. I would love to send out his name however when ever his name or initials hits the thread it gets pulled. There is a females name posted this morning that she sleeps with her drs and NOTHING is going to get pulled. I'm thinking of writing a letter to the local Parsippany news paper?? What are your thoughts?????? I thought the boys club was just in the south!!!!! HELP!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Parsippany site is a Good OLD Boys club. The circle of 15 top executes are all men. I am not suprise that this is happening at RD level and below ... because the boys can. The only way we can get ahead or do our jobs is to put up with the boys.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats BS !!!!!!!! We need to do something. NY/NJ has gone crazy. I work to feed my family and I'm scared to go out in public. Is there anyone we can speak too??? I've been working since I'm 18 and now I need to worry that my immediate manager wants to sleep with me. He is a coward and a skank. This is not what I pictured when i joined DSI!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think its JUST the RD level and below. Lol. ABD, VP .....gones on at ALL levels. Just depends upon who you come into more frequent contact with. Thie higher up it goes...the more complicated it gets and the price is always higher.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the last POA, some scumbag RD told me "Good morning"--I knew what he really meant: it was a good morning to harass me and force me to have sex with him to keep my job!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im sick to my stomach reading these... Last POA my RD followed me in the elevator. Everyone was watching! They want us to be professional, keep our teams motivated and be a leader, then he does that. Im disgusted!!!! We need to do something!!!! And yes, it was him.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing! Sales meetings are becoming hook ups. It is extending beyond NSM. My DM on my field day was on top of me and touching my ass awhile evaluating my storage area. He stop when my next door neighbor walked in on us.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im disgusted reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They want us to be professional, motivate a team, manage effectively and then half the region sees my RD follow me in the elevator one night. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!is going on here??

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do they want us to lead a team when this is going on???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a Southeast rep got pregnant with the DM and eventually left here husband and moved in with him.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It goes without saying- but this happens at every pharma company. Every night we're away at meetings I get at least 3 Booty calls via text. 1 from my own colleague, 1 from a Home Office jerk who's "giddy" with freedom being away from home and the 1 from a Director or above. Most are such puxxxy's they don't have the nerve to ask straight to my face- assuming they looked that far up...... On the flip side- there are some really nice guys that work at DSI. Unfortunately, most of the nice guys never get themselves promoted much less can help someone else. So much for Legal's warning....don't use your company cell phone to text anything you don't want everyone to know about.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy answer- most men in this company would like to see you do it while laying down. This is the most blatent sexual harrassement I have ever been faced with- trouble is there are just no other jobs out there and the men who run this so-called company- know it! one day they and DSI's HR and Legal will pay for the way women are being treated.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey hole leaders - this be your RD. Remember when we interviewed you at hotels, we evaluated the way you walked, dressed, and looked. One step from away from a beauty contest. Some of you got hired by giving extra effort in competing for the job. Those who don't bend don't hired. So, don't do the walk of shame now. It is basic econiomics, you supplied and we demanded.
    Now, you want to complaint Again.0

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ladies

I'm a male with another company and just browsing . Audio tape
    the pig and do it more then once and get together with others and tape also . Get
    a lawyer and sue the shit out of the company . We had a rep in my home town get harassed about being prego from manager . He made comment like " why do you want kids ? " even made an abortion comment . She got 1.3 million in a class lawsuit . Check with a lawyer first but they will deny until they hear their voice on tape . Even if lawyer say tape won't hold up , still tape the bastard for your protectio. ...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company will be going through a layoff, that is why no one is willing to go to their RD or HR to talk. It is like telling the burglar he took your TV. Putting up with it is the only way we deal with the issue, just like we do in bad marriage.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...was that the district manager with novartis out of the fresno, california area?