North Area Business Director

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jul 1, 2014 at 10:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard BH's replacement is going to be a Senior person from HQ with NO sales background. Goes to show you how much they value what we do out here everyday, putting someone in charge of leading a team of Directors, Managers, and Reps having never done ANY of the three jobs themselves. I can't relate to what you do, or help you manage through difficult situations that I've seen before, but I did stay in Holiday Inn Express last night.......

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't tell you how to do your job but I know you aren't doing it right!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Listen, you need to stop and think about your attitude. Give this person a chance to prove him/herself before ripping into him/her. If this person is being put into the position, then have faith that your leadership feels this person has what it takes to effectively lead and manage the area. I'm confident this person will know what he/she is doing. Just focus on doing your job and stop complaining.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry on who or who may not become the area director. If Hq feels they are the best choice, live with it. Worry what you are doing in your job. There could be many reasons why this happens as you say or not. Out of your reach, control and concern.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Reach and control? No. Concern? Yes.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

initials? experience? if you keep an open mind
    could be a nice change....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so far out of the loop you don't even know where it is. Wrong again.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh snap....I was about to exhale a sigh of relief that the rumors I heard aren't true and it's not my boss....if it is I'm quitting!