When are we getting #'s

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 10:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, there is a lot going on in the company but can someone PLEASE provide some sales/rank #'s? We just need to know if the work we're doing on a daily basis for the last 118 days is good or not. Our salaries are nice but there not that nice. We need to know if we're impacting our bonus or not so that if we're not we can adjust. Don't tell us the IDP is so dam important when our merit increases are based on ........you guessed it.....#'s!
    We don't need trackers or stoppers/gainers lists or managers to motivate us..... we need f...ing #'s!
    Make something up! Thank You.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DSI agrees that want you to have your numbers,, the problem is the data is bogus...so do they let it fly and hope to not get caught or keep delaying?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear DSI management,

What a total joke. How can we take anything seriously when you can't even tell us how did in April? Our IC is the best in the industry. What a lie. Maybe the worst in the industry.

So pathetic!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't hold anyone accountable, if we don't have real numbers. Plus these tracker aren't real if the numbers are false. Go shove your 6 week trends up your... NJ. I totally agree with the 1st post can't wait to see my baseline for this quarter.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the end of the year the same people who won GC last year. Will be the same people to win it again. Numbers or no numbers does it really matter? In addition, I've had 5 different managers not one knows how the IC pay-out works.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is July 23rd and we do not have have April baselines. What a joke. It is not even funny anymore. It is really sad. I do not think that upper management even cares. When are you giving us this quarter baselines? Next year? Easy to understand why people hate it here. All about the IC. Upper management you suck !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is absurd. I guess they are waiting to determine who they want to win GC

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

shhhhhh I'm enjoying the peace & quite here in Parsippany

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poop.