Lee Ingles suing the company???

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's out now!!! Dana and Lee just got your bonus points kids...mail delivery peps make 80K a year. you should see if the USPS is hiring in your town because the layoffs are coming!!!

Good Luck Lee & Dana

Reply:

I have been here longer than Dana and I'm still wondering about this top performer label.
    Is this the Dana in the Toledo territory that we are talking about?

Reply:

Well if you have been her longer than Dana then you would know that she was a top performer for years and probably smoked your ass numerous times. Did you break any records?? She did and her and Lee's lawsuit was about years worth of abuse ESP DANA'S. Gee maybe you are one of the ones named in the suit????

Reply:

No. Just someone who has sat thru many national meetings and has seen sales results over the years. The first time I saw her name as a top performer is in her lawsuit.

Reply:

Well I call BULLSHIT!!!!! Because if you have been here longer than Dana and "sat thru many national meetings" than you would know that she broke the 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th year sales records. Fastest rep ever to make a commission under old (pre Kenny) system. She also had/has the fastest growing territory in company history when there were still virgin territories. She also was the first women to win the infamous suit and hit the $500.000 club, should I go on??? So once again I call BULLSHIT!!!!!! and if you have been there longer than Dana then you are one of the BOYS that she STOMPED in the ground and are still jealous about it!!!!
    Now before you come back with some stupid comment check your facts as I have and no this is not Dana just one of her and Lee's MANY SUPPORTERS....

LONG LIVE DANA and LEE!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You truly are retarded. Please read what you wrote....you must work for pal!!!! pal pal pal, we work at pal!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you are the r*****!! you do not even make any sense.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its about time after the speech the old ass sam said a woman should be at home and does not hire an african americans. Said this at a national meeting. They have no work ethic he said. The entire room was amazed, what the HELL !!! Hes just an old fu@#.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never understood why old sammy's wife worked in shipping? He preached how women should be in the kitchen and the man should be the bread winner etc but his wife worked in some fashion at PanSlapAssLabs!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that old hag runs the whole show. don't let her fool you. fool!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Lee and Dana just got too old...it happens.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell does that mean? you do not even make sense!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, it makes no sense and its not funny. Listen to your dumb no funny stuff. I laugh coming here because I PST things that are supposed to be funny. Pal, pal, pal. We work for pal!!!! Bwawawawawawawa!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is Lee's name still listed as HR director on the company website? Was Barcelona ever reprimanded for the comments he made. as a female employee here, pamlab is a very different place to work. very bizarre.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe she still IS the HR Director...just paid to not show up!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong she is gone and so is Dana so gone like GONE GONE GONE and from what I hear they are loving every minute of their retirement. Typical PAL to still have their names listed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was referring to the longevitiy in the pharma industry. Generally speaking, anyone who is past the age of 40 has a exponentially greater risk of being well..fired!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well u obviously ar not with pal because if you were than you would know that they did not get fired/quit they sued the company, has nothing to do with them being to old!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes your right...Im glad that Im not with PAL.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I need advice please. I think we all know better NOW not to go HR with issues that an employee here has. Who do we turn to for help. Thank you.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jesus

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOOGLE: Tracy Johnson "Pamlab" - Open entire lawsuit by clicking on : pdf file:AUSTINDIVISION

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First Baptist Church of Covington (www.fbccov.org) - Pastor : Dr.Waylon Bailey (e-mail:wbailey@fbccov.org.) and/or (drockette@fbccov.org.) Minister of Adults 55+

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lawsuits are for losers. Move on with your life!! If you have one haha!