Onclolgy house cleaning

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2010 at 7:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats up?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One regional is history, can BB be far behind?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats the scoop on MB leaving? Any one have any info?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He saw the writing on the wall. He jumped to Dendreon and that is a pretty iffy outfit, so he was probably desparate to move.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure hope the California based RD did not get let go. He would be an ASSet to an company!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What region was axed. Heard Mike Balless jumped any others make the leap?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mike Balless and Craig probably made the move because they noticed there wasn't a future in Oncology. So he wasn't "Ballless" after all.Treanda has two years, there will be no new drug,they have frozen our bonus...catch a clue..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Treanda has three years. Just a point of clarification. oh, and bonuses have not been frozen. Where did that come from?? I don't like either of those guys, but this info is just incorrect.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This asswipe is "ballless". He is a back stabber and liar. He only continues to go from company to company until they find out how useless he is them he jumps ship before the ax falls.

A REAL TOOL11

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it Sept of 2013? So 31 months, a little shy of three years,I stand corrected. If you've been a top performer most of your life, you would consider the bonus to be "frozen" because you can't make much more than target.
    700+ million Treanda dollars and now MBO's.... say what you want about CP and MB but it appears we won't have Oncology people filling those positions. Cephalon did not have an Oncology focus to begin with. The launch was fun, Liz Barrett was great so were the bonuses. It's a new chapter, no new drug, patent expirations looming....the writing is on the wall...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what if they get 6 months exclusivity for pediatric study?? Now you're well over 31 months... what if they get another delivery approved, like oral or nanoparticles or something else? All I'm saying is that these guys didn't see any "writing." One left on his own and the other didn't.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, maybe one just took a better deal. More money,stock and possibly longer duration in the company/position because of the virginity of the product. The other one was probably waiting for the right opportunity. What happens when Treanda goes off patent? Obviously a loss of revenue which will probably impact the stock in a negative way. Isn't one of the CNS or pain products dropping off the shelf in addition? Do you really believe they will keep Oncology reps around without an Oncology product? How real is the possibility Cephalon will acquire another product so that we can keep our jobs? I think you are going to see many attempt to take the action MB did if given the opportunity....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so knowledgeable that you must be on the management committee or board of directors. Please tell us more from your crystal ball if you can take a break from blowing MB for his "wise" move.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell us what your crystal ball predicts for Oncology....let me guess... High morale, more bonus...maybe even another product?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not the guy you wanted the answer from, but I know alot about Oncology and other companies and believe me when I say this...Ceph Onc reps get paid high base salaries and good bonuses. You're complaining before you even have seen the MBOs and no other company is going to give you good insurance for $2 per pay, per family member. When I left my last big pharma company, my family insurance was like $150 per pay..
    Finally, yes, they are looking for other drugs and if you've been paying attention, a number of deals have come through recently that will keep the onc division growing. The horrible leadership is gone, so yes i believe morale will get better. Is it perfect. Nope. Is any place? Nope. Again, i'm just glad those two bozos are gone.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Define: good bonuses and the number of "deals". You must be unaware of the new Q1 comp plan. Now's a good time to pull your head out! My opinion is we had good leadership and representation with CP and BW. Now, there's no experienced oncology sales in executive management, what little perks are being down sized (albeit benefits are great) and the cross pollination of pain div is obvious.