Conference Call to discuss Cafe Pharma -Go Carolina

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2011 at 11:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been with this company for 7 years and I have never seen a manager stoop so low as to actually acknowledge Cafe Pharma and speak to it on a conference call! Waste my time to listen about this BS!!!!!! What great leadership.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are you not out there working instead of posting on here in the midddle of the day. I know you are just the rest of us, after a day or two with our leader and take the rest of the month off! hahahaha Hey I just let 20 vouchers fly out my car window going 60 mph on the 540! maybe somebody will us em....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me! thats the best conference call i have been on out of the other 2300 conference calls. At least it is entertaining. Much rather hear or leader whine about CP than asking me to hand one voucher to 100 diferrent Dr.s' That is really worth taking about for an hour.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

now we know you're not legitimate because if you were on the call, you would know that it was to tell us that the wilmington rep was canned! hmmm i wonder who's responsible for all these negative posts.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how's that shoe salesman gig workin' out for ya ricardo? hahahahaha!!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha!!!! He's such a loser! Get a life, old man!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good for that dude! At least he has enough since to go get a new job. Besides, selling shoes pays a whole lot more than this gig w/o having to put up with AA!!! Go sale some shoes.......wonder he has to have con calls to sale shoes.....haha probably have to have a couple of con calls for each pair he sales

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good thing he has enough "since" to "sale" shoes? WTF?!