Duluth MN kicking out pharmaceutical reps.

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2013 at 12:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No need for wasting perfectly good leaves. The reps from there will take care of the situation for you. It comes with the job.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the new policy working out for you? Please explain your action plan for this new policy. Did anyone get sympathetic doctors to get this new policy repealed? Are the clinics and hospitals enforcing this new policy? Will you be arrested if you are caught on campus?

Tell us more about yourself and what you are doing to correct this situation.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cities reps do not ask you northern reps to speak with our docs to increase our access. If this is your attitude toward your coworkers then you can stick it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Duluth! any good Bret Favre, Brett Favre, Brett Favre jokes lately?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you kick out reps. Free studies, free food, free samples, funding for MEG and exhibitorship.

It makes no sense to me at all.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truly, the biggest wasted division. The only way to profit in this business is to call on phyicians. Freaking COO's, CEO's and Clinic Managers don't Write Scripts or influence business.

When will this company EVER Learn?

The freakin Dr. Carney program backfired big time on my clinic!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The north no longer has value as a territory. Reps have nothing to do by their own admission. Time to shut things down and hand it over to others who will quit complaining and do something. This post is an embarrassment.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What exactly would you do? Please tell us step by step.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HEY PUNK answer the QUESTION!

What would you do? When you say "do something" what EXACTLY does that mean?

What would you do, please list step by step.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy smoke, how many of you guys are in Duluth, MN (pop. of 100,000?)_,,, man why don't you just take it in the parking lot (how long does it take to figure out whose the pissed of guy?)...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would get to be president of your local rep association so I can look big in the eyes of your providers. This will compensate for your lack of size in other areas. Grow up little boy and manage your territory. Do not ask others to do your work.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We would come onto this website and ask the northern territory to help us out.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma rep.

aich oahh emm oahh

Pharmaceutical rep association? dumb.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the reps in Duluth and they are all very top notch reps!! Who ever is posting this has to be green with envey!!! And please tell us all what territory is easy.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Duluth territory is EASY! Compared to the Cities you guys have it made.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still waiting for an answer.....

waiting.....
    If you can't answer then yo are a liar.

liar

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CT GIVE IT A REST

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how did you know it was me?

Bet you won't put my name up. I know who you are too.