Significant cuts for all in field

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2013 at 12:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was so fun and amusing. Completely made this post up to see you idiots freak out and form your opinions. More fun than you can imagine! Ha ha ha ha!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see who you are now. If you've ever wondered why you have trouble in relationships, now you know why. Lack of empathy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually, not fat. Get lots of time in to work out every day.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really are the OP, you should read the post before claiming victory. Nobody fell for your bullshit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell works from 12 to 2?? Hell, I go from either 10 to 2 or 11 to 3, but NEVER after 3PM. They aren't going to fire anyone!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard there will be no cuts at this time

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only heard separation of structure based on current products. Training on different products is only change and a few people at the top leaving.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRUE. My division was told to stay by the phone on Christmas day between 9-11am.
    The call would come.
    Dude, this speculation is as ripe as a used dildo.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously dont work for Pfizer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for pharmacia, and had lunch with the Easter bunny yesterday

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. This board sucks so bad.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IF THIS BOGUS POST DOESN'T CALL INTO QUESTION ALL OF THE BS POSTS ON THIS SITE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT DOES. ANYONE WHO BELIEVES IN THESE POSTS SHOULD TAKE NOTE THAT YOU ARE PREY FOR SICK INDIVIDUALS WHO GET OFF SEEING OTHER PEOPLE SUFFER.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, so now we all know it looks like we are pretty safe for a little bit now. But, next year what division do you think will get cut? All? Just primary care? IS?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS thinks they are safe but unfortunately little do they know that there wi not be an IS division anymore. They will be lumped in with the other reps. New name - dont let it full you. It's their way of pushing you back into primary care. KAMs will play a greater roll in hospitals.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably true, but why would a KAM play a role in the hospital. How many of them had hospital experience before becoming a KAM? Most have no clue about the hospital space and rely on experienced IS reps. for the c-suite and dept. head contacts. Embarrassing.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS is not filling vacant rep positions until new structure is complete for 2014

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will they be mixed in w DSR?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about vaccines, are we going to have cuts what has everyone heard? Why can't anyone just tell us what is going on!!