Town hall?

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Waste of time. What was the point?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the good old days when we would have beer served for the town hall sessions at the business unit meeting?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the good ole days when they appreciated us enough to think up serve beer! I would be shocked if the guys at home office could even name a majority of the sales force, much less pick up out of a line up! There is such a disconnect with this company right now. They need to realize that they'll have a much more motivated sales team if we feel more appreciated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am glad I did not get out of bed for this sorry display of a dog and pony show. I do not know if the company is doing good or bad? Does anyone care at horsham? Only 1/3 of the place is filled and most of the place is temps or contractors. We make two products: one we never have enough of and have stock outs and another that is OTC and have pushed out the launch. Steve s needs to become a contractor.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are we having are reviews? the townhall was god awful. what was wrong with Fred, the finances were a mess to understand.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Learn to type.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It was not Fred it was a guy named Martin. Not sure what he does. Reviews should be this week. Good luck

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I talked to Martin this week he is a good guy, you are right he is a Kelly Temp. He worked at a bakery before he has no idea how pharma works. Crash and burn!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the heads up Steve S you are a born non-leader.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good news for once. Got some good news for the sales folks. You will be happy. More details to come.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the news?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will believe it when I see it....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are we going to find out the good news for the sales people? i heard ez white and sales below plan

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i am getting mad of all of these pointless comments on this website. You people need a life . Martin is a great guy, he has been a vital part of this organization for six months. He has a MBA from a prestigious catholic university and comes with a plethora of knowledge. He has a lovely family as well, but often spends many hours at work. He and I have built a strong relationship. I have learned more from him than I ever did with Fred. He is always looking for the best interest of the company and the people in it. Steve always asks for his input in all matters. Under his direction, all sales people will receive target bonus for rx for q1 even if the data is not available. He told me this will help to keep the sales team motivated in order to generate more sales. He has talked to everyone on his team about revised work schedule for the move to bridgewater, he has promised he will work with all of us. Martin is building a plan to increase revenue without any additional volume in order for us to hit our targets for bonus this year. He does not even get a bonus, but wants to make sure we all do. Martin is a great guy and a better leader. who else would take on a temp role when they have a family to support.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a joke this commentary was! Still standing behind your statement saying all sales people will receive target bonus for rx? I think not….nothing they say is true or remotely true. Once you figure that out, you are on the right path out of here.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could be the wrong thread, but I will ask anyway. I did a phone screen a few last week. Can anyone give me any idea of what to expect if I get an offer and decide to take it. Never done dental before

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run away. Very far away. Avoid this dump at all cost