hospital surgical division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2013 at 8:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are chances we are around in 2014. Losing ACCTS to recothrom

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say a 50% downsizing is in order.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. They are trying or are getting us a new emergency dept product but I just don't when they evaluate what we have lost and what we get paid it makes sense to keep us. I could be dead wrong

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get rid of caroline rhine what the f does she do?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All hospital is going to be gone. Both surgical and IS. It is pointless to have reps that cannot gain access and lie that they do. It is not a good ROI. It just took the company a decade to realize.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true that. Obamacare is forcing capitation payments on hospitals net forcing the market downward in terms of capital allocation flow. Outpatient oncology is where the action is, but you cannot see a doctor!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to disagree. The new trauma drug, flowable kits, a flowable, plus a sixty-five percent market share with Thrombin are all positive signs that the HSS will be secure for awhile. Also,
    access for us is not bad, all things considered. Plus Bourla won't make his 2015 goal if he doesn't find a new product for us to promote, so I think we're safe until then.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree that this is not good ROI for the company.

What do think about the chances that our headcount will be trimmed in 2014?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say 50% cuts are in order.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ? 65% mrkt share for jmi. Trauma product don't hold our breathe and flowanle kit won't mean a thing hospitals will stick with bigger players j&j or Baxter. John young will realize we aren't worth it

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts on us marketing product "blue"?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bust. Never going to happen. False hopes to keep employees engaged short-term.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Young? He has nothing to do with surgical. And if your that worried and think the products won't sell, why stay?