Dec. 15th?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 7, 2013 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just read that is the day the field will hear about jobs. Is this true to anyone's knowledge? Really? Another stressful holiday season!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely false.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No idea. I keep hearing about the hospital reps- that their jobs will not be part of the new structure, otherwise, I have heard that primary care & vaccine are definitely safe until 2014.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard this too. I feel pretty good for a while but we just got the hospital rep as a partner to help us w Eliq. Calls. It seems like they are just helping us until their day comes. I feel kinda sorry for him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You didn't read that anywhere or atleast anywhere that would know. PCP gonna be fine for awhile. I know many of you don't want to hear that and want some big dramatic experience/announcement but you are not gonna get it

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And how are you so sure? Isn't that what they said last year? Then look, it happened!! You don't know any more than the OP. I am guessing the OP read it on this site.
    Did u see how Merck reps first heard about their layoffs? Yep, here. Sad but true.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is that thread with posters predicting THE day. I got in a date but can't remember what is was. (been a long wait) Like to see how I am doing, I know it was in November...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you didn't remember, you must not know anything.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The day to announce timelines and numbers will be the week of the Oct 29 conf call with Wall Street. Whatever the splash is should coincide with 3rd quarter results for max stock pop.

I think reps will know their fate in late November. Just walking it back from Jan 1

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It amazes me that no one in this company knows that Pfizer just got a new drug approved for hot flashes and osteoporosis. It says alot that everyone is so low informed. That should mean either all of PC or most of PC is going to be safe at least through 2014, possibly greater depending on the expected revenue forecast of the drug. Plus, there was just an article reported that Pharma overestimates the forecasts on new drugs by 45-75% higher than what revenues are generated. In other words, Pharma lies like s____ to everyone or is just too plain ignorant to know the revenue market for new products. Eye-opening that we could have this many morons in the industry.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay you just got the equivalent of Evista and 17beta estradiol approved any you're excited, why? I sold Prempro back in the day and Wyeth pumped the SERM like it was going robe the eat breakthrough and the drug hasn't done much inEurope under socialcare. Know your market dumbazz.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you do or Happy Holidays.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The end is near for pharma reps folks!

If you are not planning your exit...it is your own fault!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't count on the sales force promoting this drug. They pulled us out of ob offices last year, would not allow us to add any more than 5 ob doctors back to our workload to promote Toviaz. Bad move in light of this new drug launch.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't care which company I work for as long as I can keep getting 100K+ for 20 hours of work a week!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the funniest post of the day. The new drug is forecast to do 160mm by 2017!! If Pharma overestimates projections by 50%, than new drug will do 80mm in 4 years. Many will be gone long before this drug max's out.

Let's put this into perspective. Celebrex does over 2B US. It'll be generic May 2015. By LOE, the new osteo/hot flash drug should be generating 40m or so.

Thank the Lord, we're all saved!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That may too low for any division to sell it. Earlier this year Pfizer sold a drug that had low potential, rather than promote it.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My post was purely sarcastic. Although Flector patch is promoted... note to readers, also sarcastic with Flector comment

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true. Yep. Read it on Cafepharma.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Update:
    December 14