What would you buy?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2013 at 5:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What would you buy If you were Pfizer?
    There are hearsay that Pfizer could buy BMS, but, if you're Pfizer, What Pharma would you buy? It could be a generic pharma too if you want. Innovation or generic drugs

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me remind you that Eliquis is a 32million dollar drug right now.. We have invested like a billion dollars into this drug and BMS has invested a billion dollars. The model is once the drug is multi billion THEN you buy!!!! ie. PFizer buys Parke-Davis once Lipitor was clearly heading for 12 Billion and we bought Pharmacia when Celebrex was worth billions. We would loose money on buying BMS at this point.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer is selling off it's generic drug business and don't be suprised if they spin off a primary care group with me too drugs. Pfizer really just wants to be AMGEN (oncology biologics specialty pharma drugs)

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reorg that Ian just did was done to either spin off (like animal health) or sell (nutrition) divisions. This brings value ("$$") to the shareholders. They really do not care about the employees....hopefully you realize this at this point. The Pfizer that will be left three years from now will not look like the Pfizer you see today. If I'm not mistaken they are buying back... stock, but not 100% sure about that. Everything this company does is done to improve the stock price or dividends-that's it!!. It's not about growing or building a stronger company. Mad Money's Kramer (although I'm not a big fan) said it best when he talked about the Merck layoffs. He'd rather buy stock in a growing company that is hiring/expanding(like Gilead) than one that is always cutting (i.e. layoffs) to improve the bottom line. Which one is Pfizer???? Which one would you rather work for if you were given a choice? Get the hell out of this hell hole if you can and find a better company to work for. You will be a heck of a lot happier when you do that. Stop looking for Pfizer to buy something to save jobs. I think those days are over.