Oct. 21-Dec. 24 predictions

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2013 at 5:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just want to document this for sentimental purposes: "my life at pfizer"
    I wish I could pay money to the person who gets this spot on!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re-Org announced sometime in early December. Reps across the USA relieved to find out there are no MAJOR layoffs. Not much changes in the sales force.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the "few layoffs" prediction. Maybe combined Cl 1 and 4 but we need more people in my area, not fewer. Think it will be mid-November though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More people in your area? Do you think there's a Provider out there waiting for a Pfizer/BMS Rep to detail E? Seriously, MORE Reps. You can't make it around to all your customers (who'll see you) every week if you wanted? Your BMS counterparts aren't in these same offices every week or two? Do Providers really need to hear about E every week? We have the smallest Territories in the industry today. There is no reason you can't pop into every office at least twice per month. Combine your 2 calls and the BMS Reps 2 calls per month, that equals 4 calls a month. And now you've got the best of the best helping you call on Cards( IS Reps).

Isn't that enough coverage? What part of the message can't you deliver on those 4-5 calls per month?

Are you saying E's soft sales due to lack of Reps? Come on!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cl1 here, don't know what coverage Cl2 has. 1 has territories covered by two reps that likely don't have enough to do but many have one in a territory designed for two. Cl3 has large territories and 200-240 on the TCL so yes, there is room for more. Your spastic comments about E don't cover the entire business. If E gets more indications, Cl2 will need someone to see ORS so that could mean more bodies-- but that is an if.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, so now throw the pain DSRs into the mix!!! All rimary care will be together anyway so why not?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calling on different customers IF the new indication hits. Different customers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

December 12 and 13 are the dates set for headcount reduction. We want everyone to know what the new territories are, along with the assigned personnel.This will enable a fast start in 2014. In some divisions and regions, there will be modest reductions. The divisions set for the most disruption are clearly discussed already on this site. Remember your managers know nothing about what is happening. So don't give them any credibility.They find out on the 12th. Best of luck to those wishing to stay.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unless you are going to tell your source you have no credibility here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got off our site Merck- go deal with your own sorrows

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight. You think offices and more specifically Providers need to see a Pfizer PHR every week selling Celebrex and Lyrica. Plus a DSR selling same drugs + Flector patch. Ok, I can see that with the tremendous volume those two products generate.

Now lets look at Cl2. You think having 1 Pfizer PHR, 1 Pfizer DSR (in select markets), 1 Pfizer IS Rep, 1 BMS PC Rep, and 1 BMS Hospital Rep isn't enough? You would add what, an additional PHR in each Territory? E generates <50mm today, Lyrica and Celebrex generate over 4BILLION (we don't promote Spiriva, and barely mention V).

CL3 Reps do have large Territories but the PHR's are calling on PC and DSR's promoting to Uro's. Plus V has demonstrated in can be effectively promoted with a skeleton sales force. Toviaz hasn't taken hold, and probably won't with a generic Detrol LA around the corner.

When E is granted more indications, we'll be ready. We can simply add E to the remaining CL1 Reps already calling on Ortho's (assuming a DVT indication), any other use not tied to post op blood clotting can simply be included in the messaging.

BI has 5 Reps per Territory with 4 Products. 2 of those 5 have Pradaxa in 1st position, 2 have it in 2nd or 3rd. J&J has 1 company Rep, 1 contract Rep. Pradaxa does about 1 Billion per year, Xeralto close to 600 Million. E does about 50 million and you want 5-6 Reps per Territory.

How about we get some business, than expand with the CL1 Reps that will surely be cut when LOE for Celebrex is a month or two away. Just a thought.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cl1 has many territories with one rep covering it--nobody is seen every week. Those that have 2, maybe so but as you said, they are the products paying the bills. PHR's don't call on Orths as a rule, I have 3.
    Don't know much about Cl2 and maybe they are too fat with reps.
    But even with DSR's covering Uro's in Cl3 the PHR has 200-250 on the TCL. No wonder Tov isn't going to do any better. V will be the future ticket to get into offices after Ce is gone.
    Cl4 in my area has no rep.
    Just saying, the huge headcount reduction predicted may not be true.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE DONT NEED anymore reps. selling Eliquis, no matter how many more indications it gets. They are seeing CD minimum 2x's p/week, PC docs at least 1x p/week. Add in IS, and you get the classic CF. And with all these big bad Pfizer reps., the drug can't sell. Anyone can pick up Ortho who may not be the primary on treating DVT anyway. This is old school Pfizer vulture tactics OD'ing themselves on doctors. In most normal situations that would be considered harrassment. Then again, its well established Pfizer is not normal. The docs are ready to start throwing the Big Blue people out of their offices.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guarantee it would take you MONTHS (especially with your attitude) to get in front of any ORS worth calling on. Don't know of any Pfizer reps locked out in my RBU much less my district. I also bet nobody sees cards 2X per week (maybe a drive-by call). You are not normal.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I say "early December"?? I meant late OCT! Other than that looks like I was pretty spot on.

So for all you doom and gloomers.....go find something else to bitch about

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No layoffs!!!!