Drum Roll....the biggest loser award goes to...MC!!

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Help!!, Sep 29, 2014 at 12:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Help!!

Help!! Guest

This company has hit the national disaster level. We have been hit by disaster after disaster with no communication or leadership. If you compare our launches to the Obama care launch, we arent doing too bad. Lol The pharmacy program has been hit with so many roadblocks and failures to count, but our goals are still showing a 50 increase with a FAILED program. I can't get an office to try the "new" program 5x's and put 30 scripts in for 1 approval. Yea!! That's Success!!! We have had several months with no product to ship and no adjustments again in our goals. Communication from MC is "everything is fine". What? We couldn't ship EZ white either and we have dropped the price how many times? The price increase next year is sure to kill us. It is so bad I would actually consider a job from atridox.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Employee handbook should come with Prozac and a suicide hotline number.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As far as I am concerned the Arestin goals dished out for the second half is invitation enough. Goal increases should be the same percentage across the board. No adjustments with the original RX flub, back order, current Rx mess, bonus criteria, etc. The company still makes the big money. I get to explain to my family how I increase sales but get still get treated poorly and don't get paid because I made a poor choice in "partnering" with this organization.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! The company is not hurting financially. They are only hurting themselves by destroying their relationships with their clients and employees. The current sales model is only motivating us to give up. The goals are RIDICULOUS and unattainable! I am praying some company takes over this company before it's too late. Any company in today's economy would be happy with 10% growth but this company wants 30-40% even after all the issues we have had with product and a pharmacy coverage that once again is greedy and a failure. The coverage sucks!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be patient everyone. Matt has this under control or he will just bury under the rug like the rest of the issues.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not worried. My manager has my back. I'm sure he'll defend my ethic when MC starts to ask why I've missed 9 of the last 13 months.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which manager has anybodys back here?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't have manager issues like most people here. Prob b/c i've been doing ok with Arestin and i'm relatively new. My biggest fear is product related. With the age of Arestin and the fact that we can't get a quality second product in 3 attempts, how can we sustain ourselves? Our new products are all old and over priced. Our rx program is and has been a bust since i came here. Each product launch was a disaster that continued with the roll out and poor sales. I also see that nobody is excited to represent Arestin and none of my targets are interested to hear about it. We've become the old high school kid that still goes to the high school parties 2 years after he graduated and hopes for the same welcoming but deep down he knows that he's not welcomed there. Thankfully this is easy money for me right now with only 3-4 hours of work per day.