Trifexis

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2011 at 9:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello,

Peticub Pharmacy has Trifexis at a discount. I got mine from them. They are wonderful and helpful.

They have a website. www.peticub.com. Trifexis is not online. I had to call it in.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TRIFEXIS ANTIDOTE-----There is a way to reverse the symptoms caused by Trifexis

It took me three weeks to figure out that trifexis has poisoned my dog.
    He is a rare specimen, half jindo and half belgian shepherd he could jump higher
    off the ground than Kobe Bryant, he was faster than any cat I have ever seen, a magnificent physical specimen. Then he started to vomit and in the aftermath of three days of that condition
    he began to slow down, become letharic and soon has trouble just jumping a foot and a half into the van. He was looking old, his rear end was tender and inflamed. Then I looked at the trifexis package and date and realized the problems traced back to his first dose. I found the fabeook page trifexis kills dogs and realized he was suffering as a result of one dose of trifexis.
    I spoke with elanco and they put their head veterinareian on with me. She was quite nice, offered to pay for the vet visit, wanted me to return to the vet who sold me the trifexis. After much discussion she told me there was no antidote for trifexis.

I then contacted a homeopath and she advised me to start a regimen right away,. I started my shepherd on liquid dandelion and liquid milk thistle, fifteen drops apiece, twice a day. As well I gave him one animal strength biosuperfood from bioage, an algae complex that has been remarkable in the past for recovery after illness. After three days the shepherd was bounding again, I slowed the dosage and he reverted to the lethargy and pain. I returned to the previous criteria and after three weeks, he is again strong and vital his regimen has slowed to once a day for the liquids and every three days for the biosuperfood. The tenderness in his rear is gone. I will write and call elanco and inform them or my progress, I suspect that they will continue to maintain an innocence in
    regard to the conditions that arise after the use of their produst, but I do believe that the regimen has brought this dog back to his previous most healthy state. I do now believe there is an antidote.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why not add some snake oil to your concoction? I'm sure it will be even better!!!!!!