It's Baaaaaaack

Discussion in 'Novartis Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The long wait will soon be over. Welcome back Sentinel!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long until back in clinics??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6 months tops

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shipping next week, eh?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably two weeks in clinics. Shipping from Lincoln warehouse today.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim is a cutie!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fellow Novartis reps: a couple of thoughts on our return to market. We need to refrain from the trash talk and the back and forth with other reps and companies. We have a long, hard road ahead of us. We are at market share zero, so we have no reason to be boastful or threatening. Keep your head down, your nose clean, and your mouth shut. We have a lot of making up to do, and we don't need to get distracted with telling everyone what's going to happen. Our competitors now know we are coming. They know what our intentions are. What they don't know is what we are going to do and how it's going to work. Let's let that simmer for a while.

Our distribution partners need be a key component of our relaunch. I know they have targeted our accounts and business in the past, but frankly, they had strong financial reasons to do so. Think about this: where do they stand to gain the most from now? If our plan is sound, then we will grow while everyone else does not. Distributors are in the best position because they sell everything. They will want to be a part of relaunch, and we are much better off with them helping us. Swallow your pride, forgive previous wrongs, and show them some love.

This is a very exciting time for us. Early indications from my accounts are that people have been waiting and they are ready. A handful aren't. Some won't ever be. But, the vast majority of clinics can't wait to get us back. Stay humble and apologetic. Don't trash the alternatives they have been forced to go to. Be patient and understanding. We let a lot of people down and made things difficult on vets, their staff, and their clients'dogs. We will make it up to them, but it will take time and sacrifice. Good luck, and good selling!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very well said! I couldn't agree more. I plan to show a lot of remorse for what happened, with a lot of excitement about how we are going to make things right. We will be better now than we have ever been. And I don't need to spend a second telling everybody that. I will just let the results do that. I have already been calling my distributors, and I hope that they will join me in getting our products back on the shelves. So far, they have all said they are on board and that they are not married to the other products they have been selling. Here we go!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice speeches! However, please wake up and be realistic. We all know you are selling Sentinel at Interceptor pricing. We also know you will have rebates on top of that and try to buy distributor support. Trifexis is a better product! Period! It doesn't matter what you say, do, pay, etc.. Why drive a Tauraus when you can drive a Lexus!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Game over! We will be cheap, effective, and w/ coupons to pet owners like no other! I can't wait to start counting my bonus money!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you not read the post 3 or 4 posts ago. Don't get into the banter from trolls. We don't have any reason to be spouting off. Let your actions speak. I know the desire is to start telling everyone what is going to happen, but just keep it quiet! Let the haters hate.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Forget that! It is time to pound our chest! We are back and will dominate again! Can't wait! Trifexis will be done!!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree! Forget the nice guy approach. We have been gone too long. Time to make some noise! Novartis will kick everyone's @ss! Sentinel will dominate like never before!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here! I will smear Elanco into the ground! They talked soooo much trash- now it's our turn!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, you must be new to industry or just a complete dumbass, however most likely a combo of the two. Sentinel is nothing new to the veterinarian, all you'll be doing is making it cheap by essentially giving away the program flea aspect, which is probably a good idea bc it is useless as flea control anyway. How are you going to explain that as opposed to just coming back with Interceptor which was your primary market?

Wake up, your own company is fixing to screw you and any rep long term sales projections by flooding your small number of dedicated sentinel clinics through this discount + rebate plan. If you don't hit 75% of your plan in this initial launch qtr your screwed....

Best of luck with that!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help me understand how you plan on convincing doctors to keep selling trifexis after another price increase of 5%?

I'm sure consumers are going to love paying $300 a year for a drug to make them throw up. You better be at 50% of your goal by mid year or you may be let go!

Good luck riding the one drug pony!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree more! Also, we will bundle Parastar Plus w/ Sentinel. Very easy sell. Takes care of flea life cycle, ticks, hw, etc.. Slam dunk!! Good luck with your one trick pony. PS. Ticks will be bad this year!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, Your both fools! Its replacement rep idiots like you 2 that will be the cause of a Sentinel re-launch let down. I sell it all and hate to tell you guys this but anyone can have Sargents provide them a fipronill topical to sell, and by calling a competitor product that has sand claim of prevention as your re-launch product a "1 trick pony" is just stupid.

You idiots want the facts from a "partner"....Trifexis has market share, and is part of Distributor core sales, if you want to get even some of what you had before b/o you're going to have to PAY for it (distr, vets, clients). Also, if you try to pitch it w/Parastar distribution will walk away as if you recall...it's direct sale only and we get $0 on it.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who said anything about needing distribution?? No help needed by you order takers. We have all the tools and programs in place. We are PAYing for it by cutting you out. The doctor and pet owner will be the winners. Distributors have no influence and last I checked, you don't buy anything from me, or support me.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As I recall about 15 months ago (when you were still in market ) Trifexis was the # 1 combo on the market already.Now, since you Novartis reps tend to claim to be so much better than the Elanco reps that would lead me to believe that us "order takers" should get the credit for building that product....