Engagement Survey

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Struggling Future Pfe Retiree, May 10, 2012 at 8:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. First question should have been:
    Do you really feel that you can answer these questions without fear of retribution?

Second:
    Are you more likely to start looking for another job now that we have taken your biggest benefit away from you?

Third:
    How will you make up the $110,000 that we just took away from your retirement?

Last Statememt:
    Thank You for your contribution to the ELT's retirement fund. Please be comforted by the fact that only a very small portion is continuing to go to Hanks Mckinnels $180,000,000 severence and unimaginable monthly pension payment.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1. No
    2. Absolutely
    3. I can't, you did this to me too late in my career.
    You are welcome. I hope you enjoy your retirement as much as I will now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent Idea Chuck!!

Why don't you, Ian and the rest of the ELT give yourselves nice big raises again with the money you just saved by taking our pension away!!

Another poorer future Pfizer retiree

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think this company wants "field reps" to stay around long enough to retire.

Field Sales Force people aren't skilled workers or professionals. Unless you make it known you want to climb up the management ladder and show talent for upward advancement, they would rather you burn out before 50 and start the cycle over again. At least that is what a manager told me.

If you are well liked by customers and your manager likes you, you may be able to squeeze working here until your around 62, if your a guy or 56ish, if your a woman.

I've known too many people here who have gotten laid off in their late 40's and 50's.
    Age Discrimination is illegal, but it happens and it seems to be worse than ever.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want age discrimination? Come to NJ and work for Fran Barnett. we also have talent discrimination. If you are talented but don't kiss Fran's butt , you cannot and will not be promoted. Also don't be over 39 years old if you want a future in NJ.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, many of us have heard the tales up there in NJ.

We have stories all over the country.

Only way to survive being a middle aged rep at Pfizer is to Kss your DM's arse often and constantly.