GSK CSO rollout!!!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2015 at 8:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course its BS, but you have to get through it. That is the hard part. Military training is mostly BS too, and in real life, you have to use your instincts to survive.

On a side note, I always find it amusing to see over 95% of the people on this thread disagree with the "nutty" guy/gal that is bashing the industry. This tells me that "nutty" gal/guy was probably denied a job in the pharmaceutical industry, probably because they couldn't color coordinate their socks on the interview, drank too much beer in college, or has no clue how to form complete sentences in the English language.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10-20 years as a REP?! My god, how long did you expect to be in an entry level promotion job?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey big boy. You obviously haven't studied up on all of the sales jobs out there. Pharma does not pay more than 95% of al sales jobs. Software sales is fine but not great either. I can tell you are the type of dude that thinks 150k is big money. In your little world it is, but you don't even make that. Have you ever heard of commercial real estate or commercial real estate title sales? 4x your pathetic income easy some much more than that. Do you know what a fund broker is? Do you know what kind of experience it takes? While you drive around in your cheap a company car pretending to work other people are making your income in 2-3 months or less. YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH AVERAGE.

Don't act like you know anything anymore.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That makes three.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Personally I'm against the CSO decision. All JB and DW did was add competition. inventiv folks, count your lucky stars you are inheriting a mature market leading product that is a standard of care. The real challenge seems to be launching a new product in todays market. I really don't think experience is the problem. The only explanation for the institutional failure we are experiencing across the US is strategy.

For all its flaws, if you complain about this job you are nuts. Try deploying to Iraq or Afghanistan and getting shot at on regular basis for less than minimum wage. Pay is not everything.

Finally, if you can't bust your ass for your own self respect you're a turd and will be a turd at your next job.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First for both company and contract reps...pharma is NOT selling, we promote , market whatever you call it but you can't call it selling for the last 20 years.

CSO reps are just as good (and bad as the company reps) lets get over who has a bigger sample bag argument.

CSO reps cost less. BAM! companies love saving money and getting same results...(small bam! CSO reps typically get paid less with less benefits and less job security)..so lets get back to the ultimate question: Are CSO reps Hotter than company reps?!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get to the REAL ultimate question: Are male CSO reps taller than 5'6"?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot.