Who is the worst manager you have ever worked for past or present?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CB sent inside several times to be "re-trained" with people skills

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a true post. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

.............are the bottom feeders back ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everything SK brought to the merger failed and everything GW brought blossomed. SK clearly got a better end, and took down GSK in the process...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe that the only smart thing that SKB did when they took over GW is that they put the GLAXO name up front and not SMITHKLINE BEECHMAN because they knew they would eventually have trouble in the future with all of their underhanded dealings. If you take note we are Smithkline Beecham Corp. (doing Business As Glaxosmithkline). GW has been brought down since the take over. GW takes all the bad publicity for SKB piss poor business model.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our company went to the crapper when they brought the Lilly people over 5 years ago.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still crying about a merger that happened 15 YEARS AGO. Get over it little man! There are way more bigger issues than that nonsense. What a piece of work you are!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not crying. Just an observation. I am milking for all it's worth just like you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GW stopped bragging and beating their chests after we bought them......worst manager was rotation in-house trainer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is moot. What are left are all bad in my opinion. Sad for us all.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess that that makes you honest but lacking integrity.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you all know who is

13. PSYCHIATRIST

PSYCHIATRIST Guest

Everyone knows TONY MAURO is the worst!
    He is arrogant, ignorant and hates all women because we are better than him and he knows it. To top it off I am so tired of having him cry on my shoulder about how his DAD treated him growing up. Hey Tony maybe your dad knew the type of person you were going to turn out to be. GO GET SOME HELP!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Raleigh area with rotation managers....worst was in '05 !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Billy Beatabitch.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My dear, dehydrated, idiot, mile high humper- Moncef.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those are names from the past ! I was in AZ when it went down but it rippled quick as they were part of our region . Blare ' the pear ' Harmick was cray cray , eyes darting around he was very thin skinned I saw him cry at a meeting once over nothing . Greg seemed cool , old school kinda , foul mouthed . Who could forget ole Jerry boy , I remember when Terri slammed down the phone on him . He left for CO with a limp . All a hot mess . I think Fred got caught up along the way . Wow those where wild west days , after that no more Vegas meetings . Glad I was laid off , better away from ole GSK .

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

matt burke...nuff said

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha-larious! Thin skinned you said it! I hear he cries every time he boards his private jet! Citation X from what I am told.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharmacist nazi in SC