Pure Hubris

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2015 at 3:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing but pure hubris drives a company to ruin the Mother's Day weekend for their reps and managers. I Wish could enjoy today but I finishing admin work for GSK, trying to pack for an pre-dawn flight to Chicago and get people to help out my family while I am gone. All because you want to sell us some line of BS. Look deep into the eyes of the smiling "yes" people and you will see the growing resentment.

Not that you will have any clue because you have "proxies" to book your travel, handle the talking points, do your expense reports and everything else.

How about everyone in top management going down to RTP into the defunct sales training building and looking at what was on the lobbly wall, "What have you done today to help a field representative". When will we get back to that culture?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEVER AGAIN, THEY WANT RID OF YOU ALL. I HEARD THE DISRESPECT THE ELI HERITAGE LEADERS SAID WHEN THEY ARRIVED IN EARLY MEETINGS. THEY DO NOT RESPECT ANY FIELD BASED PEOPLE, SALES OR MANAGED CARE.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Helping others looks bad on a performance plan

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys, whats the big deal. When we all get back to the field after the meeting we will just continue to work our 4-5 hour days. It all evens out in the end. Relax, life too short

Stop the bitchin

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what makes you think you will have a job when you get home ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar, maybe 3-4 hours at the most.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10-12 now, dingwad

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who you kidding? After being here in Chicago, 4 hours at the most. The other 4 hours looking for a job. This place is a circus. Can't leave just yet, as I have 9 months to get to the rule of 75.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are talking about how many hours a week you put in, right?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great they'll plug your info into a computer and find out who you are, and make your life hell those last nine months. They are actively seeking who posts on CP be more careful. They fear this site.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come and get me moonbat.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moonbat here [ whatever that means kid ] ....... someone should inform you that they build a case against you over weeks and months.....then pop it to you. You will have no defense at all, and they can prove everything.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see they are paying you overtime to troll the boards post meeting fallout. So sad but still funny watching you scramble.

PS: Nobody works and morale is dead.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Moonbat. You have no idea what your are talking about. Have a good nap Grandpa.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I make alot more money than you Gramps. Guaranteed.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't say I didn't warn y'all, should of filed with the EEOC a long time ago because once they build an airtight case against you, your pretty much frucked

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Your" a moonbat. Some advice: brush your teeth once in a while.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just make sure you have a well founded case as well

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How dumb can you be. I post from my home computer either before I leave my house at 10 or after I get home at 2pm.

Stop the scare tactics.