Who is the brainchild that picked Chicago?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am perfectly fine with Chicago. Why are u complaining?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So.................you are the one in the hood .

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She was.............Dierdra !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop complaining you baby and put on your running shoes and get running to the pisser or lookin for a new job, your choice baby. You make all us sales folks look like big fricking babies so I hope you decide to run away...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Possibly the worst comeback in Cafe Pharma history. Are you 8 years old?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no, that's Chicago uneducated ghetto talk...........

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting location wil be the least of your worries. This is going to be a rude awakening meeting for most. Times are not good and they aren't going to pretend that they are. Meeting will be a whole lot of how we will be held accountable for sales going forward. I would even say there may be some threats aka ultimatums. ACCOUNTABILITY -become familiar with this term people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nine and half.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#27 Are you saying they will make us an offer we can't refuse? I think I saw that movie. No wonder they picked Chicago

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. No one is going to take your place as the leader of crappy comebacks.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adult diapers are great for whiny babies like you.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does the location matter? We'll be inside all day anyway. I for one am looking forward to eight hours of role playing with empty suits. Chicago is a great city too. Just look at the homicide rate as a plus. Go to Ditka's and hope he has been drinking. Tell him you work for GSK and watch the obscenities fly out of his mouth. GSK hired him as a spokesman and then didn't renew his contract.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

......because an old washed-up man does not relate to selling an ED drug.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KEY WORD you used--"visit" it is not a visit-it is a business meeting to work in a hotel and get paid for it--it is not an award trip--in fact there will be reps there who are on warning and getting a free trip to a city with great restaurants & you will get FREE food! I say it should be a buffet in the hotel with nothing but bologna on white--but you well get much more. start your own business in San Diego and see how that works. I can tell how it would by the post.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously from a fired rep now with the Chicago Chamber of Commerce !