Is Jack Bailey the best we got to put in charge?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2015 at 6:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't confirm, but heard that DC and JB no longer talk as JB blamed the whole PF fiasco on DC

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PF had nothing to do with ESIMEDCO and JB only go for high profit sales off the cliff strategy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot On!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember that he is the one responsible for approximately 1,500 people losing there jobs. Hopefully, when Sir Andrew is shown the door next year he will be next.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack's argument going into the ESI/Medco negotiation was that the PBM industry was a bunch of short timers and they did not have the ability to affect share so to hell with their demands......his primary source of this theory was his own trusty side kick M Johnson who never produced an effective marketing strategy the whole time there in spite of his huge empire that was built which I hear they are now busy tearing down.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will Jack Bailey replace Emma? That’s the word on the street.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my goodness we just keep recycling. It is incestuous. If it’s broken fix it. Bring in new views.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last i checked Jack is a white adult male. Is that even allowed?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. I doubt it!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn't Jack retire? Not that he couldn't come back if he wanted...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CEO at G1 Therapeutics. Oncology focus which is ironic cause they replaced Jack with Maya because of her oncology experience and because of her gender.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard she threatened to unleash her TEETH in an orgy of murder and mayhem if she wasn't given the position.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack Bailey is just what GSK needs right now

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jack isn't half the man that Maya's TEETH are.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be a big mistake.......back to the "Witty Crew" of JB and his "Lilly boys and girls"....... very poor leadership group..........left Emma and Mia with a big mess to fix.....may be impossible....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Definitely impossible with Emma and Maya steering the ship.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emma and Maya are very close to running the ship aground.