Winners Circle "winners" are you proud?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2015 at 7:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you feel good about your award? You cheated on tests and simulations and are being rewarded for it. You know everybody is laughing at you and shaking their head in disgust. It was hilarios how all the "winners" in my breakout room suddenly became very talkative and interactive after their name was called out. It was as if you had to prove you were worthy of the bogus award by trying to convince the rest of us you are a sharp rep. Enjoy your trip!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein, maybe they knew how to play the game. They are the champions......you are the loser.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I'm the troll who sucks the big D

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You lost son. Too Bad. Give me your address and i'll send you a postcard. Also, when I get back after the trip maybe we can sit down and I can tudor you. Hit the Bricks Pal!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be a hater. It just means that i'm a better cheater and brown nose than you.

Stop the bitchin

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

disgusting that the awards weren't based on sales. very sad. what is the world coming to ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Troll Faggot

Shut your mouth troll

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Tudor" I rest my case. What a dumbfvck.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Born Small... Now Huge... Winning... Bring it..!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We work for GSK, sales don't mean sht. It's how you cheat and how well you brown nose.

Jealous bitches

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone really know how these people were "chosen" to receive these awards? I know the managers continue to "force rank." The people who won seem to be the ones who were ranked highest for whatever reason...with little regard for the people who actually go out and work for a full day!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a matter of being proud, just a matter of how to play the game. 3rd time winning and have yet to go on the trip. Just tell them that you have already planned a family vacation and take the cash instead. Do you really think i want to spend extra time with GSK management.

I think not.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel great! I'm laughing all the way to the bank at losers such as yourself. If you would spend less time being passive aggressive and more time being a team player, perhaps you could reap some of the benefits that come with success. You might even get a chance to bask in the lime light of your peers' admiration.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The point of this thread is that your peers don't admire you for this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I admire him. Just cut through all the BS and focus on the bottom line. HOW MUCH CAN I MILK THE COW FOR?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can milk your mother the cow for gallons

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't need to be admired. I just need to support my family and to enjoy the ride as long as possible.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like in school.......those of us who got A's were rewarded ! Those who didn't were made to feel bad.....especially when grades or rankings were made public, and the stupid kids wanted to run and hide . Work hard, and you will get there.....be a winner , not a loser.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know I've better sales compared to all the winners in my region! I have more respect for that accomplishment.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales have nothing to do with Winner's Circle. Get over it. Send me your address and I will send you a post card. It was all about cheating and brown nosing. I'm not proud of it but I just stopped the bitching and played the game.