When Does The Cymbalta Patent Expire?

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2012 at 7:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly how much time to have until Armageddon? Is there anything in developement that might help?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you not been around that long? This topic has been discussed repeatedly ----repeatedly ---- repeatedly. Go to the bar to stimulate your brain activity.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The SnaFubar of course!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Cymbalta patent expires in June of 2013. Despite my lying manager's assurances otherwise, there does not seem to be anything in development at this time that can save us. Barring something completely unforseen, the Lilly that we currently know can only last a yr or so.

Perhaps we will be bought or merge with another company. Best of luck to all.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dec 2013 dopey. Pay attention to whats happening with your company...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The patent expires in June 2013. Generics are not allowed to enter the market until six months after patent expiration.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales force will continue to promote Cymbalta until mid- December 2013. At least that is the current plan.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what else does Neuro promote these days?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The patent now expires Dec 2013 due to a 6 month patent extention granted for clinical trials done for patients under the age of 18. However, heads will roll way before that date.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peace and love! We don't care if we sell anything! We just want good cvm scores from the three customers in our territories who fill out the surveys.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you condescending and demeaning to others because of your feelings of inadequacy or just because you're an ass??

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing real insightful but here's the bottom line:

Neuro is dead. Strattera is a joke and once Cymbalta is gone there is nothing there. Pipeline stuff is total blue sky.

Basically there will not be enough chairs to sit down on when the music stops in this game of musical chairs, so many will be left standing- in the field and back in Indy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well not sure why you think Strattera is a joke. It does about 400 million in sales- that is still a lot of money.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I fill a gazillion prescriptions for Cymbalta. I fill zero prescriptions for Strattera. The world will notice when Cymablta goes generic. No one will notice when Strattera goes generic.

Lilly will be in a deep ditch when Cybalta goes.

But hey! I actually had a Bristol diabetes rep call on me in the pharmacy yesterday!! Lilly rep? Not so much.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GOOD! Time for you money grubbing loafs to get a real job. You reps are what makes drugs so expensive in the first place. I for one will rejoice at your unemployment! I'm sure millions of other people feel the same.

Good luck getting a job with no skills.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We work to feed out CEO. He needs $15 million a year just to make ends meet at home. He'll eliminate our trashcans to say $400,000, but won't take a temporary pay cut like the CEOs at less troubled companies. I believe Apple kicks out butt in every business category and it's CEO took less than a million last year. If John only made $10 million, that would save the company more than 25 six sigma projects combined. The average Joe at Lilly is not overpaid.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We work to feed our CEO. He needs $15 million a year just to make ends meet at home. He'll eliminate our trashcans to save $400,000, but won't take a temporary pay cut like the CEOs of less troubled companies. I believe Apple kicks our butt in every business category and it's CEO took less than a million last year. If John only made $10 million, that would save the company more than 25 six sigma projects combined. The average Joe at Lilly is not overpaid.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a Wonderful idea.

If John is true to his word (as he mouths to Wall Street) about the pipeline, get rid of Six Sigma entirely! It has no place in a research- and pipeline- oriented company. SS is for manufacturing, and that's mostly on the decline in the US.

You want pipeline, John? Axe Six Sigma and put the doctors and scientists back to work at the bench!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want whatever is best for the stock price. I am Wall Street's bitch.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why didn't Lily jiggle a few molecules and pull the same trick AZ pulled with Prilosec/Nexium and attempt to evergreen the duloxetine patent? Or is that in the works?

(I write contemptuously about the pharmaceutical industry regarding psychoactive drugs.)