Is everyone out there selling today?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2013 at 1:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get out there and sell, sell, sell. Each of you has an objective to make.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sayeth the DOJ!!!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am glad to have a job! It could obviously be much worse (as others have just found out).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too am gratefull I still have this job. Despite all the negative things that are posted on cafe pharma this is still a great job, and a great company to work for. I am just praying everyday that I keep the job for a few more years.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're all fools is you just sit back, and hope that you'll keep your jobs for a few more years.....you should all be retraining yourselves and building your skills sets.......shame on you for not taking advantage of Pfizer's tuition reimbursement......oh, that's right, you're reps...most of you are lazy.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can any body recommend a good speaker. I don't have any in my territory that are worth poop. I could use a good one, preferably near my territory, but not necessarily if they are good. Thanks for he help. Hope this helps.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hells no! I've gots me no Eliquis samples and no trainings.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can speak for you! I'm a Wyeth rep turned Pfizer who got laid off. I sold CV, Neurological, GI, Pulmonary, Pysch, Uro, OB! My Honorarium is $300 plus a reach a round and I get to F the fat hog in the office.......you know each office has one, usually the chic that schedules the lunches!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true. The company really needs us to be out there working hard over the next several months before they lay us off by the end of the year. Like the OP, I am very motivated.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After reading this post, it is easy to see why this person was selected to be cut.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I want is a good speaker near my territory. Is that so hard you Fn morons

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will speak for Pu$$y. Just ask when and where.

Hugh G. Schlong

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer does not sell. It presents slides in iCue with no clue how to sell.

Click...Click...Click...Submit.