Neuroscience Expansion

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Oct 1, 2014 at 5:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not an adult rep - thankfully, because they seem to be getting the short end of the stick in many ways, but I don't think anyone should be laughing. You do realize this can happen to any of us right? It's very possible we may all see inflated goals over the next few months. Especially if too many are in line to receive high payouts like a few adult reps were. If this adjustment is true for them for Q4, it could be true for us in Q1.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you like your 5-10% Q4 goal increase, schmuck?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very impressed you learned how to spell schmuck--wish I could pat you on the head. However, did you miss the part where I said I already left the company? I could care less about goal adjustments, although just for my personal satisfaction I hope yours went up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does Executive Rep get salary range? Is it too much to ask for $85-90K salary if I have 10 years of experience in industry?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can ask for whatever you want. Executive level rep does fall in this salary range.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks to person that responded above ;0 there is hope for cafepharma yehhhhh