Area/Regional Manager on a plan?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If an Area/Regional Manager lies to their team about being on a performace plan, does that expose that Manager and Pfizer to legal consequences?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes but no one is on a plan. JK

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. It's not public knowledge whether or not someone is on a plan. That's between Pfizer Hr and that person.

What would the possible legal consequences be anyway? And how did the manager lie? Did you actually ask the RM if he/she was on a performance plan?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He sent a copy of his plan to the entire area.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The RM is not the only one on a plan. Read it again. EVERYONE in psych west is on a plan. It's just starting with him.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If all the reps in the Western region get fired, will JM still be the quarterback, or will he have to catch passes in heavy linebacker traffic?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am suing based on the fact that I have not had ANY good support from my managers. The company knowingly allowed them to stay and in fact put them on a plan. Now, I am expected to compete for not getting cut. Problem IS I am competingagainst people who had GREAT managers. It is NOT fair. I am suing my managers and this crappy company.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is JM on a plan, or is it a marketing gimmick?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing gimick

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't that trivialize the use of plans for legitimate purposes?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will being on a plan affect severance pay-outs?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone in Psych West?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if the "plan" will affect the afternoon basketball games.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah...once his knee gets repaired, it will be business as usual.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM must be quite an athlete--top ranked QB and hoop player to boot. Makes you wonder how he fits work into the schedule.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm suing too.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire Psych force was on a plan after all. No foot print in psych. Soon no foot print in Pharma.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When you sue make sure that you never tell HR. HR's mission is to protect Pfizer. Never talk to anyone from Pfizer like their onbudsman, or anyone else. Make sure that you keep complete E-mail records, performance reviews, and get statements from fellow representatives that validate your complaints. Use the press with unfair treatment, lies told to you by your manager. The key to success is a hostile work environment (Your treatment) by your boss or bosses. Remember never discuss anything on the telephone, always use E-mail. It is a printed time stamped document that you can printout. When you have a meeting---do it on E-mail, because then you can prove what was discussed. Good Luck---that is how I was successful after 34 years.