Robot to compete with ISI

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2013 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Traditional surgeon lap sales reps ask your doc this question. Would you rather sit at a console all day or would you rather be sailing on a boat, fishing, or playing golf in your extra hours of free time? Since they still get paid the same as a sale professional what should the doctor answer be?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this supposed to be a rhetorical question?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You know how a truck has gears and you shift it from first to second?" "Why did I do something to dad's truck?" "No I'm telling you to get your ass in gear, fuck head!"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all the doubters - I am a senior software engineer for Cov and I've been on the team developing the software for the robot for over 2 years. This is the coolest thing I've worked on in my career.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You just broke every insider trading rule in the book. I hope you go to prison. Idiot.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah? Well, I hope you die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to this project? I found out that several of the key leaders are not with us anymore.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just in time to bring the topic back up as J&J just made an announcement. They will beat MDT to the market.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MDT/COV robot is pretty far along. Doubt J&J will beat it to market, even with Google's help.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The computational surgery platform of the german technology that MDT/COV licensed is 3 generations behind compared to the one from J&J/Google.