Covidien Vascular

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Nov 19, 2013 at 4:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know much about the Vascular leadership in Mansfield? I have a close friend looking at a position with this group.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medtronic cast offs... Just tell them to always watch their back... Welcome to Tyco.. Sorry, Covidien

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The division is in disarray, unless he is getting fired from his current employer and needs a paycheck, you should advise your friend to pass.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard the leadership that came over from Medtronic has been disastrous to the Mansfield personnel and businesses.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the VNUS , Trellis division? If so, run. If it is the old EV3 division, probably not a bad gig.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its probably the compression devices and dialysis catheters. COV moved the Trellis device to the MN office and nobody focuses on it. They let go a couple of the guys in charge of clinical education in Mansfield last year. VNUS catheters are being reprocessed by 3rd party, so most of that div gone.

If you want to get into device, then go after the compression/dialysis gig based out of Mansfield. Put in your time, get the experience and you might find another device company with more upside.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That division is so tired. Leadership still thinks they're clinician driven but the reality is that they're commodities (just like everything now) and decided on by supply chain. Good luck!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they were from Medtronic, COV put them on a pedestal.... Hmmmmm.. If they were that good, they'd still be at Medtronic

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have heard that Brian V is absolutely horrible. Hired his best friend Marilla to run the business a few years ago and they have both lead them in the toilet. Neither of them care about anything but CYA, stay as far away from them as possible.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep.. has been a trainwreck as neither knew reprocessing was going to hit, alienated most of salesforce. Must be nice to get DUI's (BM) and still get hired...
    some of the stuff they let VP's get away with is ridiculous... maybe the DOJ will come knocking some day..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did hear there was another mass exodus recently in Mansfield.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very astute... Would be nice to see the arrogant twins get their due ... BM is a nightmare... Arrogance personified..some of the crap they are letting AVP's get away with would most definitely interest the DOJ and CMS

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Covidien is working fast and furious to begin reprocessing compression sleeves, so at least they can keep it in-house.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought Covidien had a little bit more professionalism than this. There was no attempt made after my interview to discuss that they went with another candidate. Regional manager cancelled several times prior to the 1st interview-last minute. Finally I arrange to interview (after 5 attempts were made)and accomodate his/her schedule.... And I never even got an rejection email?

Very sad. I will gladly stay where I am. Looks like an unorganized mess to work for anyway.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay where you are. This company is AWFUL. Hires folks and then lays them off months later just to make qtr numbers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear, but this is common when dealing with a "B" candidate. He/She was keeping you on ice while he pursued the "A" candidate. If that one fell through, you would have gotten a little more love. It's not a lack of professionalism, it's just the game, bro. And, if you were using a recruiter, he was in on it too. bc he likely was pressing for the other guy while keeping you in the dark playing dumb...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know how bad sales are with the ClosureFAST now with reprocessing?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see the look on the vascular solutions rep's face when covidien launches the new generator and updated disposable catheters that are one time use. Priceless!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, that will be interesting. Unless they had a clinical reason to change the generator/catheter to improve treatment endpoint, I'm betting VS will have lawyers all over it. Changing the catheter to be a true single will be construed as a punitive action by VS.. It will end up in court.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new catheter will be a smaller french size and have better deliverability, so good luck with that law suit. Also, good luck with your d-stat and guardian business... you'll need it as your days in the vein world are coming to an end..