MSBU = Failure of epic proportions

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we supposed to be the top sales force within Gen Meds? Then quit treating us like PCP REPS!!! We are specialty not Sample dropping idiots. Stop it with the metrics and frequency. It has not worked and will not work. The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result! Idiots! Will you senior leaders ever listen to us? Oh yeah talking about active disease to Neuros works great! Do any of you understand even the basics of the MS market place? I give up!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel your pain pal, but you won't change NVS or Conrad. Old school micro mgmt tactics here are no different than death and taxes. Par for the course and part of the ground rules that you agreed to play by when you signed your letter of agreement to work here. Look I'm not saying I agree with it but it's the culture you signed up for by agreeing to work at NVS. Only true solution is dusting the résumé off and embarking on a job search to find a corporate culture that truly embraces individual thinkers who have the abilities to uncheck the box as opposed to checking the box everyday.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These things are being emphasized to make you give up by design. Based on your crybaby attitude, I suspect it will work on you. Everyone they weed out now is a severance package they get to save in a couple of months. Truth is, you're going to end up in the same scrap head with all the PC reps you think you're better than when the time comes.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about some cheese with that whine…Bitches!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I prefer golden showers.