MSBU done in Spring 2015

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Aug 14, 2014 at 1:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales we have are because of reps activity. Without our constant promotion over four years there would be only very isolated pockets of business. Reps have made a difference.
    Sales are not what they could have been,considering the quality of the product, but a few billion over the product life is not nothing either.
    Eliminate FDO and market share would triple within a year.
    ROI per rep still high. Many companies don't even approach it with their best products.
    Stop comparing to companies and products that (perhaps deservedly) outperform NPC and Gilenya, just realize that some significant benefit for patients can come from the product, and some substantial revenue for the company...but it will take reps to make it happen.
    There may be ways to reduce costs within MSBU, but fewer reps would also reduce revenues.
    Do I really need to point out that this is NOT a product that sells itself?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Neurologists who use it know Gilenya. Neurologists that don't use it will not use it. KAMS and SAMS can handle it and nurses can take care of day to day patient issues. No need for reps.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why write these posts? The decisions are already made and will be announced in November.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Here is your early Christmas gift, if you can call it that. May I suggest you take action now. Only 24 MS reps will be retained nationwide in "key markets". There is nothing you, me or anyone else can do to change this. It's done. It will be announced late this year and implemented in Spring 2015. Hint if you have a mirror partner be worried. Sorry but sometimes brutal honesty hurts and this info you can take to the bank.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're fucking clueless nut pimple.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Proof of why MS Reps have ever been used as examples of intellect.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was interested in the Nurse Educator role in the MS division. Would you advise against interviewing? Sounds like there are going to be serious layoffs....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would advise against it because the MS division is horrible. There is no sugar coating it. If you have a job currently, stay where you are or look elsewhere. Many have come to the MS division and stated it has been a MAJOR career setback.