PC done in FEB 2015

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2014 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take this to the bank! This is something that's been planned for a long time. This was known during the last layoff......the reps left would have a year or so to give patch one last push and then it would be a replay of feb 2014.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gut feeling is that this is right. I think it's a mistake on NPcs part but I believe it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couple of points:
    1. This has been known for over a year and a half
    2. Managers - stop driving your reps crazy with ride alongs and a bunch of unnecessary crap when we all know this is happening. Nobody wants to hear all the corporate Mumbo jumbo from you.
    3. For those saying that sr leadership would have never come to PC (shaw, smith) if they didn't believe in the future of it....wake up!! They are doing their jobs. They are told what to say, how to say it and when to say it. Don't think for a second that once this is done that their ticket hasn't been written to move on to another high position in the company. They have nothing to worry about as far as job security goes compared to the PC reps and ABLs.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During the February 2014 layoffs, I thought we might have a year left, so I think the original poster is probably spot on. I've had my backup plan in place since February, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I think that time is coming. I've been here a long time and used to love the job and company but find that I really don't care anymore because the last several years have been such a beatdown. is anyone in PC really engaged in the job anymore?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They gonna clean house!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear ya. It's been such a beat down the last several years. I loved my job too and still love aspects of it. I just can't stand the hypocrisy and corrupted incompetent leadership and HR. It's hard being engaged and I'm tired. Mentally tired.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love this post, especially point number two. These managers think we are stupid and can't see the writing on the wall. We have gone through yearly layoffs and promoting exelon patch doesn't make financial sense much longer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are still here therefor you ARE stupid

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's done for sales reps or for CMs, GTLs, etc. as well?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I dont know what a cm or gtl is, however i hate to see them go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no market anymore anyway.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cm = clinical manager
    gtl = global trial leader

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stbfne = soon to be former novartis employee