My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every time you post you demonstrate how stupid you are. I thought the whole idea of " 15" was to NOT be in the offices? When was the last time you even talked to a doctor? Better yet, when was the last time you gave someone medically relevant medical information? My bet is on never. It's a good thing you stay out of offices. Merck has some of the most medically uneducated " reps" I've ever observed. Their skill sets limited to mindlessly reciting memorized lines Merck gave them at the last sales meeting. Most are bad at even that. You have made your own job obsolete.That's why docs no longer see you, so you may as well do " 15". Your credibility, long ago shot.
    My mental health is fine, but you have a more serious problem. You are a moron and you can't fix stupid. No wonder you're a Merck rep. No wonder you are a " 15". You are incapable of even pulling off the minimum a rep does. Best you stay on the couch everyday and leave the job to those who know how to do it. You just get in the way.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got me all wrong. I SUPPORT this 15 thing. For years I have observed first hand Merck reps and, with a few rare exceptions you guys are really BAD at whatever it is you're trying to do, so the less space you take up the better. Long live Merck 15! You are lousy reps, best you stay out of the way.

By the way, just saw some Q4 numbers and some of Merck's products just took a serious nose dive. If that trend continues you won't have to worry about "15 in 2015" a lot of you will be gone. I wouldn't spend a lot on Christmas. Could be your last one @ Merck. Maybe anywhere else since " Merck" on a resume isn't exactly a job magnet.

But please keep up the 15 lifestyle which is apparently the epic of your professional skill set. It helps me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I observe that the tide has turned and finally the dedicated working reps are sounding off on the sewer dwellers amongst them. Point them out, hound them, piss on them that they have earned. May this be the last Xmas they are around!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously, a nerve has been struck hater. I didn't bother reading your whole garbage response. 15 by 15ers do see docs, they just don't harass them every week like management wants. You lose, 15 by 15 wins.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It won't and your stuck being a lonely loser for the holidays. Be well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It won't happen and your stuck being a lonely loser for the holidays. Be well.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a walking PIP.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a walking imbecile with no real life.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously a very delusional morbid personality. I for one live on Mt Olympus, I am a god amoung pions, I am wealthy beyond imagination, I can jet set with the best. I don't drive my company vehicle, I drive my Benz. I earned it and relish it. Eat you're deli pissant.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be smoking some really good stuff to write about this dream world you are living in. Keep puffing the magic dragon.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The copy machines are working full-time in UG. HR having overtime issues putting together termination list and supporting paperwork. The slothful will finally be GONE!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so full of it. Mass layoffs get outsourced to another company, internal HR does nothing with the paperwork. What a tool.

You do know that Corporate is about to totally shut down for a week, right? By 3:00 yesterday the halls and parking lot were empty. Keep dreaming of HR overtime to rout those 15s you're so jealous of....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep your head in the sand you blind and dumb fool! The days are numbered for the entire salesforce.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The posts you are replying to are so stupid only a super paranoid rep would reply to them.
    I mean really, you are arguing this inane line? You must be really frightened that layoffs are imminent.
    Which they are.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, I know firsthand what passes for a " call" at Merck. You guys shouldn't even try " 15" you are such bad salespeople. You couldn't sell water to the drowning. Numbers are tanking.
    Without blockbusters Merck reps are exposed as the overpaid food delivery people they are.
    You like to blame management, marketing, IT, fleet, whoever you can think of but the truth is Merck reps are the laughingstock of the industry. " Merck rep" has become a euphemism for " can't sell."
    Do all the professionals a favor next year and just stay home and out of the way.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do stay home at times and I do go out a little bit during the week. Thus, the 15 by 15 lifestyle. The lone nut can wish away and fantasize all he wants about mass layoffs coming. He will never get his complete wish fulfilled. We all know the lone nut will continue to antoganize the sales force because he is mentally insane and completely lonely. Our responses to him may be keeping him from doing something more extreme. Just think that responding to him is a public service of keeping a psychopathic r***** from harming himself and others for the holidays. Be well.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or, and this is more likely, since you spend your days at home on the couch, you really don't have much else to do besides responding to a lone sociopath on an anonymous message board.
    It's hard to tell which one of you is more pathetic.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are cuz now you're getting involved.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to take this festive time of the year to wish the best for the honest contributors in the sales force happy new year. To those 15s and sycophants may your new year be the worst ever/ termination and breadlines.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On behalf of all reps---15s and non-15s alike---I want to say that well wishes from a nut job aren't worth much.

Viva la 15s!