Call Reporting Scrutiny

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jan 3, 2015 at 8:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know several reps who have had the fact that they did not make a "model" call used against them even to the point of termination. In this age, I am aware that one physician in an office may be seen and 4 are reported. Or the words, "need samples" and "signature" are exchanged. How do you "make your numbers" and still not make yourself vulnerable. The fact that everyone is is doing it is not a viable defense.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just kiss your managers ass and look busy. Everyone in the field is nothing more than a professional liar. Reality never enters into the equation. Middle management has evolved from the activity is everything era, soooooo look busy, busy, busy........see how hard I'm working?.......I have a plan, just look at my binder!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every rep on the planet fakes it. Your DM fakes it, and upper management fakes it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right . . . it's not a viable defense. It's the industry norm and if BMS or any other pharma company acknowledged the fact that greater than 52% of physicians are "no see", then they would have to do away with the a good piece of the sales force. That ain't gonna happen, unless the government dictates the drug formulary and branded drugs the last resort.

5. CV Rep

CV Rep Guest

Recently an SLS rep made the comment about our call reporting system by stating that it makes a liars everyday. If management looked into the calls of every rep, every rep would be terminated for lying about how many calls they are making. Matter of fact, most reps can't even define what a Detailed Call is. Faked calls happen at every Cath lab lunch or breakfast, at every in-service and every Hospitalist lunch or breakfast. Signatures are forged at all of these events as well. Signatures are forged at many dinner programs because doctors are tired of reps begging them to come to the same dinner program they have already heard. Managers know this happens.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DBMS also run quarterly reports that look at each reps number of calls every 15 minutes from 7am to 6 pm. 50%+ of calls occur from 10-2. Very few calls before 10 and a few after 2.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turn the table on your manager and start to check every field coaching report they submit for you and your district. I guarantee that most managers lie about how many field days they do .. Some submit coaching reports when they don't work or maybe they show up for a breakfast than go home.. Your managers do not want to open up that can of worms either.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All reps are lying, thieving scum!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sure...try doing without 'em and see what your sales look like.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most reps will sample 12 units and only leave 6 to give 6 more to a friend, relative or favorite physician. Happens all the time. Another form of non-compliance.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our manager told our team to put the minimum of 220 personal miles on our expense report so that we wouldn't be taxed at a higher rate for company car usage during personal time.
    Same manager told us to fold over expense report receipts that had items that wasn't in compliance so that she could approve the reports. As long as her district was leading in sales, she was fine to approve questionable expenses.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The DMs lie too they use monkey seed on

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If a manager says things like the above, she is going to have a short career. No manager says "I'm fine to approve questionable expenses".