Systagenix/Wound Care

Discussion in 'Systagenix Wound Care' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2010 at 12:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anybody provide any accurate feedback about working in wound care and more specifically for Systagenix?

I've been told the first year target would be about 130k-150k, does this sound accurate?

How are wound care jobs percieved?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great job. 145k at plan. Wound care is a great call point with excellent QOL.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wound care is awesome. Pay is great for what is expected of you. OR reps think they have it great and will talk bad about Wound care reps. Bottom line is if you can get into Wound care and an sell you can make great money and not be bothered by customers. Once you end your day thats it, no on-call OR bullshit. If you can make 150k and up you would be a fool not to jump on it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I get offer from systagenix for managerial position (in Europe)
    I think they have ok products, but...
    As I can't find more on the internet kindly please if anyone can give me some insight - how are they doing - I see they are sponsors in big events, some advisory boards, etc.
    what I can't find is annual report and any information from doctors about products (here j&j had small market share)

I see owner is private fond , what will happen if they sell it - of course no one can tell, but...

I'm really overwhelmed on this job and I am desperate for change, but it has not to be suicide
    please, anyone

thank

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of old KCI reps over there. You will be one of many reps calling on the same surgeon day after day. Make sure its not a ME TOO product. VP of Sales in US is a good guy....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank!

any ideas where I can find more informations?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SWM really bites the big one. The company is in the crapper and NOBODY is getting paid. Management from JJWM is all gone and the new guys running the company don't know anything about this business. There is nothing admirable about SWM right now and its only getting worse.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That last poster is just trying to start trouble because what he posted couldnt be any further from the truth. That or they are one of the few ex-JNJ people still there that everybody knows are negative and their time here is limited. Nobody wants anything to do with the ex-JNJ people so go spread your lies elsewhere. This is a solid company and you stand out like a sore thumb and it is quite easy to figure out who you are.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last post is evidently not well in tune. SWM has severe issues from a revenue standpoint and managerial standpoint. Targets are unrealistic and the salesforce morale is choking. This company has promise only if they merge with another higher tech company with some advances. Commodity based companies lose out to the lowest bid. One positve for those searching for a position....there will be plenty of positions available in the short term.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since no one has received the comp plan or quota yet how can anyone say the numbers are unrealistic? Substantiate your claims asshole or go crawl back to a JNJ company and beg to sell biopatch.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the "a" word... classy.....just wait and see. The investors are beside themselves with the '09 losses and have seen Jan '10 lose again. 6 quarters of loss won't sustain you.
    bye...bye..

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOu did get told to only spend $500 a month on expenses!! YOur company is sinking fast because of lack of leadership. YOu spend all of your time on compliance issues and ethics training and paperwork and no time selling.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they are now telling you $500 per month for expenses the investors are beyond beside themselves....they are shopping you while controlling their loses. It is too bad to because there are some quality people over there. Next thing to look for is increasing growth expectations. I'm sure that they won't go down without a fight and want to try to make up as much ground as they can before dealing...They will need to show an upward trend in sales growth to properly position you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you even work here? If not you dont know anything and should shut your mouth. Loser.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what happened to Reed?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean? He was at the meeting.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here today, gone tomorrow. He probably did the right thing and spoke up during the managers meeting, and got let go because of it. Scary.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you saying he was fired?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is interesting how negative people are at Systagenix. You can consider that I am an insider. Intersting news from the recent sales meeting. Anyone scared? I've learned that infact your Sales expectations are unachievable despite the "adjustment" your budgets are low and you are having to justify your whereabouts. All that I can surmise is that your up against some tough times. RW was fired and that will not be the end of it....be careful.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Twas much more than that I'm afraid.