Price, Please...Save our Company

Discussion in 'Kimberly-Clark' started by Anonymous, Aug 19, 2013 at 11:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You ARE the MAN to do it! Good Luck there!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely, Go PRICE! and to add, WTF? Who is PRICE?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The cries go unanswered. The top people will survive they have already been told. We will take the hit again. Can you imagine if the sales force was in on those meetings and we looked at how top management from director up preformed.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It would be, what have you done over the past 5 years. Well they cut head count, developed poor quality me-too products that did not work or were over priced by 30% to the existing market, took established products and made them poor quality, lost contracts, hired more incompetent managers, expanded the sales force then cut it back because they did not understand the market. Oh and "we enforced do not be out spoken and please tell us how well we are doing" or you are marked in our culture. We are like a team that constantly get beaten down...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think Price is the sausage king of St. Louis.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price is wicked smart and had an executive position at Gynecare. He is always willing to help others. Price we need you man and keep up the excellent work. You are role model for many of us and your integrity is a breath of fresh air in this business.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of all the BS posted on cafepharma this post right here takes the cake. You are either:
    1. Price
    2. One of his minions
    3. His mama

"Always willing to help others." LOL. What has he helped with? That disastrous bus tour last year? The RG3 debacle? Waiting 18 months to formulate a strategy against the competition?

Thanks for the laugh. GMAFB

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sausage King... Sausage King.... Sausage King.... Prince rules!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price is our best bet to to right the ship. He has always worked hard to make a difference in yes, patient outcomes. Working for a great organization comes with great responsibility. Yes, everyone will soon realize that we all need a more people like Price. Keep up the great work!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yea Chris is also a good manager of the sales force. Are kidding me. You can't say leader.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price also brought talent from J&J, like Salyer. Very cool dude!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Buddy we think the post above yours was a joke. Chris is horrible !!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mtgs given a retention to keep people

The talk is managers are to be given a bonus to keep people until after what ever happens then cut after the first year. Does it matter probably not. But, you just can't trust them more deception.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price save us, we need your business experience and leadership to get us out of this hole. I cant think of anyone else who can provide the team with your solid leadership experience. Please people, lets hope that Price is allowed to make our company great again

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be one of the chumps from I-Flow which is in the process of being sold off. Price or no Price, it won't matter!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price is like Obama, trying to bring the leaders of the org together to make things better for the patients, and employees that work in the trenches. Guys you dont get it. Price wants to bring a fair and balanced approach to change, including layoffs. Get it, the guy is real smart and wants to help the sales team!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Price is like Obama? That says it all. That also goes a long way to explain this entire thread. Price is EXACTLY like Obama. He's become a celebrity who's name is worth more than his actions. This thread is ridiculous. Guaranteed it's just 2-3 of his cronies spamming their pro-Price garbage. You all sound like idiots. Call me when he does something worthwhile. #RealTalk #YoungJeezy

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody in KC Healthcare gives a rat's turd about Price or I-Flow.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior Management loves Price! Don't be fooled by the negative posts, peace and love! Obama would be getting this country in order, but the GOP is ruled by the tea party and they are racist.