Enough of the bashing - be thankful for JK

Discussion in 'RS Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 31, 2014 at 9:04 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People need to recognize how lucky we are to have a leader like JK. He is one of the best in the country and is the only reason RS is a top company to work for in the NW. If, and when, he leaves for greener pastures RS will never be the same - and you all will be sorry!

Let's support JK and praise his innovation, courage, charisma, and business acumen!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said - I agree 100 percent!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please Barb give it a rest!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"praise his innovation, courage, charisma, and business acumen" or you will be sorry.

The only thing that is sorry is this thread. It is to bad JK's job fell through back east now we are stuck with him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The original poster is correct - if the Field and Corporate Support did their jobs - JK's strategic vision would be relized and we'd all be making a ton of money!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See above.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the "-original poster" I just "relized" (sp) it.

Please Barb do not think for one second we are as naive as you are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do not believe it is naiveté but unabashed puffery. We are neither gullible (perhaps your hope) nor stupid (your belief). Your support of JK is misplaced and unwarranted. RS is FAR from a top company in Vancouver WA, much less the NW. Come ON Rick (and the board), please end the long slow death of a thousand cuts and sell what is left of this company that you built with pride. There is none of that left after the slicing and dicing of the last three years.

And for the love of God, PLEASE check your spelling ... your lack of attention to detail is insulting and just plain sad.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yah John Konsin!!!

Crickets...........

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a fucking blog you idiot - get off your high horse and get a life - what is sad is that your life is so boring that you proofread a blog - yet you ignore the overriding message. You are a microcosm of why RS is failing - focussing on the shit that does not matter - while the world passes you by...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ah, the best defense is an offense. I am no longer at RS ... not for a number of years. My interest is solely related to the people that remain and deserve better management and opportunities.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, a personal attack followed by placing blame.

Poor spelling and punctuation is a reflection of the persons overall intelligence and self worth. In the future you should focuss (sp) on correct spelling, people will respect you more and take your posts seriously.

Oh and not calling them a "fucking idiot" will help as well.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This poster is correct - if JK never made a typo RS would be bigger than Google. It's ridiculous how people just continue to miss the point of the blog. Comprehend the message - don't waste time pointing out typos. Wow, you found a typo on a blog - you must be a Harvard graduate...put some thought and opinions into the posts - if all you want to do is correct spelling go waste space somewhere else.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, first of all, thank you to the person responding to the attack on my calling out simple attention to detail. Second, what the author of this thread is clearly not getting is that the responders do NOT agree with their assertion that JK has made a positive impact. His influence, leadership and management are WAY lacking, resulting in the current, negative financial and cultural situation. I take the puffery comment back ... your comments are LIES, plain and simple.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As the person who responded to your personal attack, you are exactly correct and you are welcome. It was in no way supporting John Konsin or the lack or attention to detail. What is crystal clear is that original poster did not get the answer she wanted, and turned to personal attacks and lies.

Sad.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad indeed. Perfect example of saying a lie so many times it becomes a personal truth. At least, I would prefer to think that rather than the complete lack of personal or professional integrity that would lead to lying ... knowing that they're lies.

Saddest, of course, is the day-to-day life for
    folks that are still at RS ... due to lack of suitable alternatives.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hooray Barb!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are awesome! Thanks for everything...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pride.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said - thanks again!