Let me be the first

Discussion in 'AADCO Medical' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 11:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF is this company?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aadcomed.com
    Lots of negative reviews on glassdoor.com.
    Privately owned and apparently lots of nepotism at the top. HR person is same last name as owner.
    Looks like you have to pay ALL of your expenses for initial training in Vermont if hired and they reimburse you if you sign some kind of employment contract which was described as "ridiculous".
    Sounds like a nightmare. My gut tells me to ignore this one ....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does AADCO know what they are doing? Can they compete with the competition?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love ADDCO Medical.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all true! Glassdoor Ect. Treat your employees like school children. Bad bad bad

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any real impressions about this company. What type of base pay, realistic commissions, what type of car allowance and bennies? I am a bit scared of a "signing bonus". That makes me think something is fishy....but I am getting desperate here! Any constructive thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, so I read the glassdoor reviews and there's a bunch of negative reviews, but this is a SALES position, so if you can move business, I would think you'd be golden. Paying for training sounds a bit odd, though. I may go for it and see what happens.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have any sales talent or experience in medical sales you will be strangled by the micro management here. More of an 8-5 hourly job. You go out and pass out their sales catalog to every hopeful buyer and submit your daily journeys in your I-pad! And I mean daily!!!

All the intellect you need to be competent for this kind of sales work is the mental significance of a chimpanzee. I thought it sucked and the pay is horrible. Again, a chimpanzee is all they seem to be looking for here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you loan me $20,000.00 now I can turn it into $500,000.00 in six