Company Culture

Discussion in 'Coloplast' started by Anonymous, May 13, 2014 at 6:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So is this company fabulous to work for? I'm hearing very good things.....

Culture=good
    Pay=good
    Vacation=good
    Products=good

Comments???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which Division? Surgical or Chronic Care?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ostomy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

culture = good but unrealistic expectations
    pay = lots of organic growth but unrealistic quotas
    vacation = great
    products = great

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is crumbling. My manager is gone and things and people are flailing. This isn't good. My peeps are nervous. Just when things were going good.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Coloplast had a good run for a few years but the future does not look bright at the moment. Hoping things will turn around but currently reps aren't making money, morale is low and leadership is poor.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to think Claus was joking when he'd quip "The floggings will continue until morale improves." Turns out he was sharing the corporate mantra.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the culture in urology? Distinct difference among divisions?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is spot on. No one is making money this year. Everything else about this company is good. It's a real shame 90% of the sales force has no chance of making money this year. I guess they decided to pay for the sales expansion via not paying out commissions this year.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Already losing great reps. Hope they figure it out soon, or they'll need to hire another expansion team to replace the great reps that are floating resumes and taking interviews.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Compensation adjustment for ostomy division. Great culture. Leadership recognized the issue and corrected.

Come join the team!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is new VP of Sales coming for Urology? It can't get any worse than it has been! Excited though for the change

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully Todd Rule will become the VP of Sales for the Urology Division.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

isnt he the one with the Rolex collection?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rolex and a few timex

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, that's EH with the Timex

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought that it was his customers who had the Rolex collection

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rolex are a dime a dozen and everyone wears them now. There are other nicer time pieces that are more unique and wreak of success and accomplishment

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh. so it is the other watch brands that you give to your customers

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If its for the NYC opening the manager is new and is 'hands on.' EV has decided all devisions are not to make money this year due to them needing to save money for new hires. If you have experience in medical device sales, Id stay away. Ostomy and Urology reps have to spend their days running around to collect patient names so that in house reps can upsell. Its a bad situation that will lead to future trouble.