Regional Managers Have Thin Skin

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by Anonymous, Aug 8, 2014 at 3:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is a certain RM so sensitive that posts keep getting removed?
    Just stop stalking your ex reps and people will stop posting THE TRUTH about you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't understand how this RM is still employed at Integra, she is an evil human being who torments her reps lives. I have heard reps of hers can't sleep at night because of the stress she causes them.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its because she puts up numbers and that is all her superiors care about. Actually, the reps put up the numbers, but to the bosses above the end results justify the means. That's the truth when you get down to it. All management cares about is results and thus the paradox of sales and management. If you have a great manager that you like and respect, you work hard and try your best. If you have a bad manager that you despise and go on Cafe Pharma to write about you still work hard and try your best. Why? Because you are in sales and you got into sales so you could have more control over your paycheck. So to hold back because you dislike your manager isn't something you would do because you would only be hurting yourself. AND you work hard to keep the bad manager off your back. So the bad manager still looks good from above and will most likely never get fired or moved. Its not a popularity contest and unless her, or any bad manager has a mass exodus and the manager is thrown under the bus, which rarely happens, the reason for leaving(comp or better opportunity) will be taken at face value and the bad manager not even evaluated. In all likelihood the bad manager will actually get promoted ahead of the good manager. Thus the reason so many posts here talk about the absence of leadership, good management, etc from those in secondary and higher levels of management.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As an ex-employee of hers, its good to know that I'm not alone. She "torments" the lives of her reps... She steals the spotlight when something good happens, and puts all the blame on the rep when something bad happens. Either way, I'm happy to not have to deal with that woman any longer. Integra was a good company to work for, but she made it unbearable. I'm glad to have moved on.

Best of luck to everyone on her team! Lay low, and enjoy the commissions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! If you are truly an ex-employee, move on. We have all forgotten about you. Don't waste your life obsessing about your previous company or previous manager. Focus on your future, not your past. Your bitterness makes you appear small minded and quite pathetic. Surely there is more to your life than this.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly previous poster is said bastard manager. Haha!
    I can see why you are so despised.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No worries...She will rot in hell!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not forget and move on at all. All good to great managers of sales people know it is very detrimental to have a very successful disgruntled sales rep move on. They can turn their old territory into a scorched earth. Where no rep for her company can sell anything. Use your hatred of her to fuel your desire to achieve great sales results in her territory. Than ask for her job when you clean her clock.