Are the rats jumping from the sinking ship?

Discussion in 'ConforMIS' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2014 at 1:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard mixed messages about this company. The word on the street is that they are beating up supplier base, laying off employees, showing weak sales performance. Does anyone have direct knowledge of the company's viability as a going concern in the short term? They had quite an impressive showing at AAOS... but it's the docs not marketing people who are going to make or sink this company.
    -interested

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you are trolling to me, bud. Don't be too nervous though.…then again, maybe you should be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am very interested in learning more about Conformis. Any more information to share?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, seems like a valid question. any ex insiders from Conformis willing to weigh in ? Not sure if the business model can produce a system at a low enough cost to compete with the big boys. In the end, it's about how many procedures a doc can perform, reimbursement and patient outcomes.

5. I'm sure weather played a part in everyone's business, including conformis. Don't you think?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peter Traynor ?

Can someone tell me what happened to Peter Traynor ? Is he still with Conformis?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard nothing about Conformis. Is it going up - or down ??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

conformis has a beautiful product offer but a stubborn ceo.... Ego wont help sales.... Its not moving anywhere, double the price of big boys, its almost impposible to penetrate anywhere

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No rats jumping - solid product -price competative with all major joint companies. On contract at most major Hopsitals and GPO's.

10. Knee Master

Knee Master Guest

second quarter results

The second quarter of the year is over. Did conformis meet its sales targets?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everyone's got a good product, and is the sales targets of keeping the compensation at an industry low true?