With the stock decline by 1/2 since 09-2012, what is next?

Discussion in 'Edwards Life Sciences' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still getting paid turd burglars...

did you buy ew in the 60s? I did

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Money money money.... maaahneee .... money

(The apprentice them song)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm just saying'...

I doubled my money from 60's. Sold this month... took profit and will buy when it dips again. It will, but that when you buy.

Buy Low Sell High

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from this comment below in December 2013 (Read Quote) until today EW has returned 124%

"Told you the stock would tank. 2014 not Looking so good. Heads will roll. Not able to deliver. I guess after sticking it to the docs the last few years is finally catching up. Not so strong now!!!"

Here's some simple math - if you had 10k and invested it in ew on 12/10/13 when that was posted, then today would have $22,400

I hope you buy ew on the next dip because it will, try not to spend your time posting on this site and bashing when you should be buying. That is IF you like to make money.

Buy Low, Sell High, Get Paid.

FA

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it drops below 100 then I am buying.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're Dreaming

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume you mean it wont drop below 100... everyone is entitled to their opinions.. your just happens to be wrong (jk)

I have a strong suspicion when the market corrects (it will) that Edwards Lifesciences will be <100 per share. I also predict that at that time when ew is <100 that someone will get on this forum and claim that its due to some bs about competition and some transformative competitive technology. blah blah blah...

expect a dip in late 2015 or early 2016....buy ew on the next dip below 100 and I will catch you on the rebound up....I have know Idea when that will be... but it will go back to +100 levels and maybe even beyond 150

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is your market valuation of the company? Nobody has it at the level you are talking about. If you value it so low...please explain why.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

told ya so

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here comes the split

(st jude is cleaning what clock?)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so.... um... i hope you guys bought EW prior to the news... I would love to hear from the poster who mentioned st jude... mdt... etc....

yeah....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They hired a Baxter reject Michael Miller to be Philadelphia sales manager. I would sell my stock too!