Company Car

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2014 at 9:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard what car/cars are being offered this fall?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be happy with whatever you get and pray they don't move to a monthly stipend. When that happens you will appreciate what you have -no matter the make and model.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not suggesting that I would be unhappy with whatever is offered. We are being offered the reimbursement option or company car replacement. I simply want to make a prudent choice based on the options. Not being greedy, just trying to make a reasonable decision.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A friend got the Altima last year. Hates it compared to the Fusion.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2015 Altima or Subaru legacy if in AWD territory.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey moron, its posted on the website. You will get plenty of time to know when they decide to tell you in order to make a decision. Really a post for this nonsense.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccines reps different car

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Subaru Legacy worth $21,000

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Car Allowance is the only way to go.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are the options for vaccine reps? Thanks for the info.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are steadily being pushed to the car allowance which is low for the industry. We need to save money everywhere possible to keep ELT payments at industry high levels.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccine reps have the same car options and reimbursement. Since territories are larger, there could be more AWD subarus.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true, vaccines get a car shaped like a syringe. Problem is it really looks like a big dick. I refuse to drive it inside anything. And whenever i stop at Carl junior, all the hot women run out to wash it in their undies.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vaccine reps used to get taurus

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please not like those idiot vaccine reps work anyway!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually all of vaccine is being transferred over to CRS program in 2015; this is a way they helped financially justify the expansion plans approved this year. The allowances will be the same but no company fleet car; not a bad deal given the fact that this division should be quite safe from cuts for a good long while.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this is true (which it probably isn't), don't be surprised if the rest of the divisions go the same way. If Pfizer finds it saves money they will do it. What are the reps going to do....get mad and leave??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a single person who drives the co.car for pleasure use I have no idea what the liabity and uninsured motorist coverage is ...Has anyone seen this in writing ?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your insurance is the same whenever.
    Ex vaccine rep.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To Vac.rep..My question is ..what are those limits..Example ..If I was hit by an uninsured motorist while driving co.car on week-end..how much are we covered for..I have never seen it posted. Thanks.