CMF Bone Stim - base salary? total comp?

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2011 at 9:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

However this is the best post
    Spot on!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I agree. Boooyah! Haha

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patient here. Found this when the rep for Exogen asked me to google Exogen and then DJ Ortho Bone Stimulator. The people asking for a link to this study have a POINT. You do not post a link, so you must be lying.

Your website has no patient testimonies. The Exogen website is full of them Plus it appears that the efficacy rate is much better.

I will go with Exogen. The rep is professional and has provided me with all the information to do my own research. Plus your device looks like something out of the 16th century.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PATIENT HERE
    GLAD I GOT A DJO BONE STIM AND NOT THE PLACEBO EXOGEN DEVICE
    THANKS CAFE PHARMA!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nuff Said!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are no studies supporting the DJ device. Doctors prescribe it because they get huge profits from doing so. If any DJ employee can refute this, we are all ears. Industry thinking is that their device will lose Medicare coverage this year, maybe even their FDA approval, pending a new trial to support the healthcare system paying for it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO TRUE
    EXOGEN WAS PROVEN TO BE INFERIOR TO PLACEBO

NICE TRY PATIENT - UM I MEAN MR EXOGEN MAN!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did i hear someone say
    BOOOOOO YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They all work to some degree but What about compliance, what patient will actually wear a bone stim for 3,10, or 24 hour a day. So your "actual" results with patients are not that great.
    Only use device for 30 min a day. WhY? combined magnetic fields-direct and alternating current at 76.6hz, newest technology. I had a patient get to keep his thumb because out of OL1000 in less than 2.5 months.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"All bone stims work": a typical, dumb-jock donjoy sales tactic that you are taught in training. Trying to lump yourselves in with other devices which actually do work simply because you belong to the same class of product.

So you're saying clinical trials and science which should support any such product, drug, or medical device don't matter, eh? Evidence-based medicine clearly isn't important around here, and you're argument is that you've got the "newest technology". And why is that frequency better?

Show us any piece of evidence, study, trial, journal article, anything at all that wasn't written by your own company, which shows a patient like me that it has any positive effect on fracture healing. There is none. None. Do you ever wonder why the company has never even attempted to run even one real clinical trial?

Pure snake oil that you're slinging.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr Exogen man

I'm not with either company but find this all quite moronic and hilarious
    Actually the DJ guy youve been abused by has it all wrong

The study showed that the placebo group actually healed FASTER than the Exogen group
    therefore what he says is way off!

Exogen does NOT = placebo
    Exogen is INFERIOR to placebo!

Too funny --- Looks like Exogen is your Snake oil

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, you are simply unable to talk about the merits of your own device. Things that make ya go Hmnnnnnnn........

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SO TRUE MR EMAMI!
    GO SELL THAT PLACEBO AND PAY YOUR DOCS HAHA

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The tell the doc; that they will waive the copayment so doc keeps writing. Inducement comes in many forms.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr Exogen man

The study showed that the placebo group actually healed FASTER than the Exogen group

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whats too funny is listening to you two idiots debating bone stim studies. Get over it you both sound pathetic. It's a re;ationship sale, pure and simple

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mr Exogen man

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOSERS! nobody gives a sh$t about bone stimulators. That's the bottom rung job if there ever was one.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you do A-hole - youre reading this thread you fking idiot

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOU ARE THE TOTAL LOSER
    READING THIS THREAD AND COMMENTING ON IT AND YOU DONT CARE HUH?
    GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!